This Guy..

Oh my gosh! I just realized how much spelling mistakes I had! I feel so dumb! I'm going back to change them! Stay Tuned

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After that little 'mishap' with Nick, I got tired of doing nothing! So, I went to this little ice cream shop down the road. I was thinking about everything I went through, how bad I had it, but I guess I didn't care! I guess--

"Ma'am? Are you going to order?" a light voice says. I look up and see a cute guy.

He had dark brown hair (kind of like Hershey's), light blue eyes like a summer sky that you don't want go stop looking at, and a perfect smile!

"Oh yes sorry! Could I have...Moose Tracks? In a bowl!" I felt really fat after saying that, but I didn't care! He gives me that perfect smile and says "Ahh my favorite! Well I'm about to go on break..maybe we could take a walk around?" he ask slowly.

He seems shy which makes him waayyy cuter! I nod and grin to let him know I'm serious.

#The Walk Around#

It was beautiful!! After I told him I was new she was super anxious to show me around! After awhile he laughs. I look confused! He smiles and says

"You never told me your name! I'm Robert, but I prefer being called Bobby! And you are...?" He ask with a smirk acting curious.

"Haha I'm Samantha, but I prefer being called Sammi! Spelled with an I no E or Y" I say like a 4 year old.

^2 Hours Later^

"Well Sammi this is goodbye! And I bid you ado" he whispers playfully

"Why thank you Bobby! Hey you never told me how old you were! I'm 17..." I'm scared to hear his response! What if he's older than me?

"Haha don't look so nervous! I am too! I got to a different high school. So, will I see you again?" he smirks looking serious. I wanna act mysterious so I take his phone, enter my number, wink and walk into my house without saying a word! Leaving him awestruck!

==========================

I realize you have no idea what they look like so..I'll figure that out later! But Bobby looks like Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. What do we think of him by the way?