Chapter 6: New City

Y/n Pov:

It's been 3 months since the day me and Gura join with Marine, we been through a lot adventures together. Making more friends, investigate more islands and lands, finding more treasure of course. But with all that fun can not mention how many them we almost die...

Flashback:

First time almost die:

The first time is when we were found a abandon island as our Senchou said it have hidden treasure. And everything would go fluently if Marine just listen and be more caution of everything.

Y/n:"Uhm Senchou shouldn't we be more careful what if this place is full of trap?"

Marine:"Come on don't be such a baby, you are a pirate now and when you are a pirate then your life is in risky every single day. So it is not easy to be a pirate, try to get use to it. Your life is always in danger.

Marine:"So the only to deal with it, is facing it Y/n"

Marine:"Beside this is abandon island there won't be trap and look we are so close to that temple."

Y/n:"Okay Senchou"

Marine:"Good boy~"

Few minute later we arrived inside the temple and the treasure is right in our right. That is weird i thought it was be something hard like some puzzles or quizs but it just right there.

Y/n:"Senchou...Aren't we should be worry?"

Marine:"Why are we have to be worry about, it's right infront of us"

Y/n:"And that is why we should worry"

Marine:"You are overthinking now Y/n, i will just take the treasure then"

Y/n:"Wait!"

Right the moment she lifted the treasure chest up a sound of something activated

Y/n:"Senchou...Did you hear anything?"

Marine:"Nope why you aske?"

Y/n:"Because-"

*BOOOOOM*

I was cut off by the explosion sound after it was a concussion make the whole island start to shake madly

Y/n:"Okay what is going. Why the whole island starts to shake"

Marine:"We need to go now!" we then run outside the temble only the see that the whole island start to sink down to the ocean. This is the craziest trap ever!!

Y/n:"WHAT THE HELL?"

Marine:"Well it's look like that this trap to make in case someone can get the treasure. Kill everyone with the treasure."

Y/n:"This is-"

Y/n, Marine:"THE CRAZIEST TRAP EVER!", "THE AWSOME TRAP EVER!"

Y/n:"Huh? For real Senchou?" I can't believed what i just heard

Marine:"What? Isn't it make this hunting treasure journey more exciting?"

Y/n:"It won't be if we die here. SO LET RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!"

Marine:"Okay wait for me!"

We run as fast as me can go through the forest finally i saw our ship as Gura was waiting for us

Gura:"Senchou, Y/n what going on i heard explosion and the ocean started to shaking crazily"

Y/n:"Start the ship!!"