Part 6

"Champion!" a policeman said, surprised as Iris entered the Nimbasa City Police Station. "What an unexpected surprise."

"I need to speak with Officer Jenny right away!" Iris announced. "It is very urgent!"

"Of course," The policeman said, picking up the phone to dial Officer Jenny's office. "Yeah, the Champion just entered the station and says she needs to speak with you right away. She said it's urgent."

Iris looked intently at the policeman as he was conversing with Officer Jenny on the phone. She tapped her foot impatiently out of anxiety. She knew that there wasn't much time. Finally the policeman hung up the phone.

"Follow me," he said. He led Iris to Officer Jenny's office inside of the station.

"Hello, Champion," Jenny said with a smile. "What brings you here tonight?"

"Officer Jenny, please look at this," Iris said, handing over the file that Alma had given to her. "There's more." She held out her phone with the photos of Deoxys being held in the containment tube.

"What is all of this?" Officer Jenny asked, overwhelmed a bit.

"There isn't much time," Iris explained. "We need to get a squad out to B/W Towers as soon as possible or else the entire city, no, the whole region could be in danger!"