Chapter III (preview)

Nobody is born a warrior. You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated. You choose to be one when you refuse to back down. You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down. You choose to be one because if not you, who?

-unknown

_______________________________

November ##, 1942  the Battle of the Atlantic

As explosives explode in the water around three fighters, "KMS" Odin, HMS KGV, and KMS Bismarck, all attacking each other, none gaining any advantage over another.

(Like this) ____________________Purple = "KMS" Odin Yellow = HMS KGV Green= KMS Bismarck ____________________As the sky now burns of destroyed and dead naval ships, and a single siren, those who did survive are staying away from the three fighting...

(Like this)
____________________
Purple = "KMS" Odin
Yellow = HMS KGV
Green= KMS Bismarck
____________________
As the sky now burns of destroyed and dead naval ships, and a single siren, those who did survive are staying away from the three fighting each other. Fearing that they will be next as the carriers couldn't do anything because they were low on planes...

"Verräter!!!" Yelled Odin as he smashed his shield against Bismarck 's face knocking her away a few meters, as Odin blocked KGV's Sword, and slash against her, only for her to block it.

"kam, um mich fertig zu machen?" Asked Odin,  who had a glowing red sword, looking at KGV as she weakly got up on her two legs. "I will do what I must." Said KGV, looking at the mask of "KMS" Odin...

For a moment of silence as the only words that came out of his mouth was

"Then you will Die!" Roared Odin as they both clash against one another. While KMS Bismarck was unconscious laying and floating above the sea...