When it all started

Bob Duncan sighed, a hefty sigh, as he sat in his usual burgundy recliner, with his usual tuna sandwich, with his usual nagging wife on his ass about fixing the bathroom sink.

"I'm a bug exterminator, not a plumber," said Bob Duncan, raising a single brow.

"Well, you're my husband, not a lazy bum. When something needs fixed, you have to do it," exclaimed Amy Duncan.

Bob Duncan jumped at the shrill of the ringing phone. He looked over to find out who was calling.

"Why would the White House be calling me?" Bob Duncan got a lil sweaty. He wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead, and gulped before answering the phone.

"Hello?" There was a slight quiver in his voice, almost as if Bob Duncan reverted back to his days of puberty.

"Is this Bob Duncan?" Asked an official from the White House.

"...Yes?" Squeaked Bob Duncan.

"I have President Barack Obama sitting right next to me and would like to speak to you about a serious problem in the White House. I will be handing the phone to Barack right now," said the serious agent.

"Hello, Bob Duncan. This is president Barack Obama speaking, and I would like to talk to you about a problem in the White House regarding bugs that need to be exterminated. I saw your ad while I was in Denver last month helping the children. The ad stated that you were, 'The best of the best,' when it comes to bug business. And I believe that you aren't joking around, Mr. Duncan," The President chuckled a little too long and made the moment awkward.

"Uh, what seems to be the problem, Mr. President?"

"Please, Bob, call me Barack," the President laughed with confidence.

"Okay, Barack, what kind of bugs are we talking about?"

Amy Duncan walks over to her overly attractive husband, and questions him about what is going on.

"None of your damn business, Amy," said the attractive angry man.

Bob Duncan returned to his call, "I will be at the White House in about 6 hours. Wait for me."

"Okay, the hours that go by will seem like years. I will be waiting, Bob Duncan," Obama said in a hushed, sensual tone.

The phone clicked, and Bob Duncan shut his eyes for a brief moment. His heart started to pound as he remembered the sound of the President's voice.