What Tie?

He is no average American man, with a wife and kids, living in a big house. Even if his job as a bug exterminator isn't seen as a fabulous and prestigious career, Bob Duncan puts his blood, sweat, and tears into everything. This is a quality that every man, woman, and living creature finds extremely attractive even the President of the United States of America.

  "What tie should I ware Agent Styles?" Ordered the nervous and slightly hostile President.

  "I don't know," Agent Style looked at the ties again. " the red one makes you look powerful and masculine, full of passion and ideas that make me want to talk to you until the sunrises. However the blue tie brings out your eyes and forces me to look deep into them, keeping me in a trans and leaving you in control of my physical and mental abilities."

  "You're most certainly correct Agent Styles, I think I'll have to where the rainbow tie, less threatening and says a lot. Maybe it will make him chuckle." Obama sighs and thinks about Bod Duncan's melodic laugh, how he wishes to hear it everyday since he saw that beautiful man.

  "Mr. President the exterminator is here." Agent Styles stated, bring the President out of his lovely thoughts.

"He isn't just an exterminator Agent Styles, He is Bob Duncan." Obama corrected the cute and curly agent then whispered to himself, "And he will be mine."