NamJin

(not edited)

/namjin/

It was the last class of today and jin walked up to his seat to sit when he saw something was written on the paper on his desk.

"want to get some dick?" Jin rolled his eyes at this and looked behind his desk.

There was he the one and only Kim Namjoon,his childhood enemy.

They never get along not even for one minute all the time bickering, calling names, teasing and getting each other in trouble for no good reason.

"No I don't need it but you seems desperate baby,want some?" Jin wrote back and threw it on Namjoon two rows away from him.

Namjoon caught it before the teacher could see it because the lecture has already started.

Namjoon read the whole letter and threw it towards the teacher.

Jin eyes grew wide?

What the hell douchebag is doing?

Teacher picked up the paper and glared at her class, she opened the crunched paper and her whole face was boiled with anger.

"Who wrote and threw this at me?" Her eyes were roaming in the class but no one spoke up, Namjoon was trying to hold his laugh and jin ears were red with embarrassment.

"Tell me otherwise you guys have to clean the whole school after off timing" the moment teacher said that everyone pointed their fingers towards jin and Namjoon.

"What? No ma'am I did not" Namjoon said but it was clearly written on his face that he is lying.

"Shut up Kim Namjoon and jin I did not expect this from you" teacher said and jin glared at Namjoon who smirked at him for getting him in trouble as well.

"You both will clean all the restrooms after school will be over and I don't want to hear any excuse" teacher said not giving both them any chance to speak.

Namjoon and jin sat back at heir seats angrily and it looked like they would eat each other any second in anger.

Time skip~

The class was over and they both waited until the kids were out of the school,jin walked in restroom before Namjoon,he didn't want to see his face to make his mood worse then it already was.

Jin started working, started cleaning inch by inch with the utensils he had,their was total 8 restrooms in that section and he cleaned 2 restrooms and Namjoon was no where to be seen.

After few minutes Namjoon entered in the restroom with loud bang on the door,it scared jin out of his trance.

"What the hell you bitch, can't you come in with ease?" Jin said as that it was just a simple thing to do.

"No I can't,got any problem with that?" Namjoon said raising his eyebrow at him.

Jin rolled his eyes at him for the hundred time "God give me strength to deal with this dumb prick" jin said shooking his head at Namjoon.

"At least i have more IQ than you,what you got? Your so called 'Handsome face' you are not even that handsome huh" Namjoon said crossing his arms on his chest.

"Have you seen yourself in mirror and heard what people say about you? then come and talk to me Mr.High IQ" jin said and Namjoon looked up at him like he was hurt,why? he knew really well why.