Banishment of Naruto Uzumaki (Chapter 1)

Naruto POV

I was just able to defeat Sasuke with my rasengan but just barely I was thankful that I was able to defeat Sasuke but I wasn't happy that Sasuke hated me despite our whole rivalry I truly believe that we was best friends but I guess that wasn't the case but I decided to stop feeling very sorry for myself and decided to keep my promise with my teammate Sakura so I went to Sasuke and pick him up and decided to head back to the village but then I saw Kakashi-Sensei heading tours me.

Kakashi POV

I was running tours the valley of the end and kept hoping I will be able to get there in time to save both my students and I was getting close until I see Naruto holding Sasuke over his shoulders and I went tours them asking Naruto what happened and he told everything that happen and I breathe a sigh of relief after realizing both of my students are alive but I say that Naruto was very tired and look at the verge of collasping so I offer to pick him and Sasuke up until we go back to the village.

Naruto POV

I was very tired after my battle and was on the verge of collasping until Kakashi-Sensei offer to pick me up until we are back in the village I was going to say no but I didn't have a choice because after I took one more step I collapse.

Kakashi POV

I laughed under my mask amused at Naruto antics and went over to pick up Naruto and Sasuke and I started heading back to the village. When I was at the Village gate I saw my other student Sakura looking worry and when she saw me her eyes felt up with hope and she started to run towards me and I couldn't help but smile seeing how much she cares for her teammates or at least I hope Sakura been really cruel to Naruto.

Sakura POV

I have been waiting for my teammates for hours now and hoping that Naruto would be able to bring back Sasuke but while waiting for my teammates I been doing a lot soul searching I been mean to Naruto to my whole life and I ask Naruto to promise to bring back Sasuke and he smile at me and he told me he promise and I been thinking I should treat Naruto better even after all I done and said to him he still decided to help me out and while I was thinking I saw Kakashi and both my teammates and ran tours them feeling happy.

Kakashi POV

Sakura came up to me with a smile on her face but her face instantly went sad when she seen both of her comrades unconscious and try to cheer her up saying that Naruto and Sasuke will be okay but they need to get to a hospital and get treated and Sakura wipe her eyes and decided to carry Naruto to the hospital and I carry Sasuke to the hospital and I told Sakura I'm going to Tsunade office to tell her what happen on the mission.

Tsunade POV

I have just gotten done with my procedure on Neji and let out a sigh wondering how Naruto is doing right now until I seen Kakashi walking tours me and I walk tours him with hopeful eyes hoping that at least Naruto was ok because If I was being honest I don't care much for the Uchiha but he would be a very valuable asset to Konoha so I ask Kakashi to debrief me on the mission and I was happy that Naruto was ok even though he was unconscious and happy to hear that the Uchiha was brought back to the Village so I went to Naruto and Sasuke room to heal him and I seen my student Sakura laying beside Naruto and Sasuke and smile seeing Sakura is no longer a simple fan girl and first I went to heal Naruto.