Ahim's confession or Joe confessing for Ahim?(Gokaiger Joe/Ahim)

Disclaimer:I do not own super sentai or any of its charators

Ahim's POV

"Today is the day i'm going to tell Joe the way i feel no matter what!" The ex princess said to her self as she was getting ready to head down to the main room of the gokai gallon. "Ahim are you finally gonna tell him how you feel?" Luka the yellow goakiger asked. "Yes Luka-san i'm gonna confess my feelings for him but could you get everyone else off the ship so its just me a joe?" Before Luka could answer Gai and Don said at the same time "We can handle each other and Luka can handle Marvelous!" Luka's face went a deep red and Ahim just giggled thinking of her captin and her best friend "They are so cute together but they need to tell each other their feelings." A hour latter Joe and Ahim were alone on the ship. "Ok Ahim you can do this but i also gotta do this right!"

Joe's POV

"Ahim where is everyone?" The swordman asked Ahim. "Luka said Marvelous owned her a ring and Don and Gai went shopping." She replyed. All Joe did was smile and think "We are finally alone." then he walked to over to Ahim.

Writer's POV

He only stopped when he was maybe 3 inches away. He lifted her onto the table and his hand went to her chin and lifted it so she could see him. "J-Joe-san?" Ahim said as she blushed a bright pink. "I overheard you want to confess your love for me." Ahim was shocked. "WHO  TOLD!!!" She thought. "Before you go asking who told you should pay attetion like when i said overheard."Joes smirked while Ahim was at a lost of words. Finally she spoke "Joe-san I....I LOVE YOU!" She shouted.Joe just laughed then replyed "I love you too Ahim." And brought his lips to hers.

----------------

"I think we are good to go back." Luka said as she as Marvelous meant up with Don and Gai. As they walk in the main room of the gokai gallon it was silent so they all went upstairs and walked passed the empty room of Ahim De Famille then stopped. "Joe has Ahim in his room alone.....I WILL KILL HIM!!" Luka said while punching Don. "I though you wanted them to get together?" Gai said confused while Marvelous and Don already knew. "She like a sister to be i have to keep her safe!" Luka shouted as she ran to Joes room and tryed to open then door but it was locked. "JOE IF YOUR DOING ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATETO AHIM I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!" Luka shouted as she banged on the door of Joe's room.

Joe's POV

"The tast of her sweet lips is amaz-" Before I could even finish thinking Luka starts to bang on my door and yell at me. "JOE IF YOUR DOING ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE TO AHIM I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!" As i stop kissing Ahim and i will get Luka back for this but anyways i unlocked the door and even before i could open it Luka barges in and runs to ahim. "AHIM! He didnt do anything to you did he?!" Jeeze who does she think I am a creep I wouldn't do it if Ahim wasnt ready. "No Luka-san he didn't but could you maybe umm give us some privacy?" Luka looked shocked but nodded and walked up to me. "You hurt her i hurt you!" and leaves. "Shall i continue?" I asked walking towards Ahim who was lying on my bed. "Yea." Ahim repyed.

The End

How was it? This was my first fanfic i hope its good