Chapter Eight - Two years latter. Who are Roger and Rose?

Shanks was quiet. They were headed to there base. We're his wife was currently. He held a news paper in his left and only hand. His wife was going to be ecstatic at what the head line is. Her baby brothers are back out to sea. And. Both are headed this way. Oh. Yeah. Your probably wondering who his wife is. Well. It's non other then the Goddess of the sea. The siren of wrath. The Red Siren. Gol. D. Amaya. His new name. Yes. He took her name. Is Gol. D. Shanks. He quiet liked it. And. He can't wait to see Luffy and Ace's reactions to him being there knew brother in law.

Amaya looked to the right of her bed. There laid a picture of two baby's. Asleep. Oh she was going to strangle Shanks when he got here. HE FUCKING KEFT HER TO GO LOOKING FOR TREASURE! Know. Don't get her wrong. She doesn't mind it. But. He. Didn't. Tell. Her. He. Was. Leaving. First. So. She laughed. A creepy laugh. Then. She reached down picked up two pictures. And wrote on the back of them. Sorry it took so long. But. Meet you knew niece and nephew. Rose and Roger. Amaya then walked out. Sending a news coo to her brothers. She laughed.

Ace screamed bloody murder at the note on the back of the picture. Ignoring the marines and pirates. But showing the pictures to Luffy. Who was confused until he explained what it meant. Then. Both brothers were enraged. They both wanted to kill Shanks.

Amaya walked out of her room and was attached with two hugs to her legs. She looked Dawn and saw two children. Twins. One was a girl with tanned skin and red hair but she looked almost exactly like Shanks other then her beautiful blue eyes. Her Name was Rose for her red rose colored hair. The boy was ghostly pale with snow what hair. He looked almost exactly like his mother if it weren't for his black eyes. Exactly like his fathers. The female patted both children's heads. Smiling down at them.

It has been five years. Rose and Roger were both seven. Luffy was know the pirate king. Ace was on his own. With his old crew. Causing trouble. Sabo and the rest of the revolutionaries had won there battle. They know we're rebuilding the world. Amaya had just seen her her brothers not to long ago. They had meet and fallen in love with the twins. Luffy and Ace both tried to take them with them. Which resulted in an angry Amaya who beat there butts. Luffy may be a king but she was a goddess. And. His older sister. Amaya smiled at Shanks who. To his despair. Had no straw hat. His own fault for allowing Luffy to keep it. She laughed as he picked up Rose. Amaya picked up Riger and the two got ready for there knew family picture.