Disclaimer!

DISCLAIMER!

> This is a HeeJake fanfic.
Lee Heeseung × Sim Jaeyun

Both of them are students at the same school~

When the Aussie boy, Jake, is interested in the rumored school bully, Lee Heeseung. There was one time when he overheard other students gossiping about Heeseung beating up other school bullies in the middle of the night. But Jake decides to shrug it off and focuses on being friends with him, hoping that it will go well.

> Good/Cute Ending <33

> Side Ships:

JayWon ~ Park Jongseong × Yang Jungwon

SunSun ~ Park Sunghoon × Kim Sunoo

YeonBin ~ Choi Yeonjun × Choi Soobin

WinRina ~ Winter x Karina

And Ni-Ki loves himself. (Self-love🥺)

All Enhypen members are aged up.
(This means all Enhypen members are all 18 and above.)

> Also, no smut, because it's my first book and I don't know how to write them. 💀

> The update of each chapter might be every 1-2 weeks because school is going to start very soon!

> Violence, bullying, homophobic remarks/slurs, swearing, and some sensitive/triggering scenes.

But these things will only happen for like 5-6 chapters (or more because it depends on the plot).But, there are chapters that are wholesome, so stay tuned!

> If you are uncomfortable with any of the topics shown above, then I suggest you to not continue this story for your own sake! ❤

> If the content is not to your liking, please just exit this story without reporting it. Thanks!~

♡♡♡

Jake's eyes widen because of the scene in front of him. In which he saw three people who were on the ground unconscious,along with blood on the floor. Jake's eyes met with Heeseung's dark orbs, which sent shivers down his spine.

"W-what is t-this?" muttered Jake.

Jake's eyes then traveled to Heeseung's hands, which had a little blood in them.

"H-Heeseung h-hyung?"

Jake is extremely scared right now.He can't believe what he was seeing.

But he is more concerned about why Heeseung is still unfazed by what's happening.

"I-is the r-rumor really true?" Jake asked.

No words came out of Heeseung's mouth, and instead he approached the scared boy and pinned him to the wall.

"I'm afraid, it's all true, pup."