JayWon Pt.1•

Jay Pov.

Class finally ended for today, Jake decided to walk around the school, while Sunghoon decided to stay in the classroom to play some games with our classmates.

'I guess I'll also walk around, it's so boring when I'm alone.'

I continued walking in the hallway until I heard a familiar voice, the voice I can hear over again.

"Sunoo hyung, you can just wait for me and Jake hyung outside, I still need to fix my locker, it's a little messy I hate it."
Jugnwon complained as he is organizing his books.

"Alright Jungwon-ah, I'll be waiting at the school entrance." Sunoo replied as he waved goodbye to his best friend.

Jungwon sighed and he continued to clean his locker.

'This is the perfect time to ask for his number. Like, this is it!' i clenched my fist in determination.

I was about to go to him until I saw another guy approaching him. He's tall, blonde, and handsome. Well, I'm more handsome obviously.

"Hey Jungwon hyung!" the guy said as he hugged Jungwon from behind.

If you're thinking that I'm jealous, indeed I'm fucking jealous. Is that his boyfriend? Are they dating in secret? I don't know shit.

"Hey Ni-ki, what are you still doing here? I thought you already went home." Jungwon asked while tilting his head in confusion.

He's so adorable, I want to squish those mochi cheeks so much.

"Well, I and the others decided to dance some more to pass the time," Ni-ki replied while scratching his nape.

"Oh! Look at the time, I need to go Jungwon hyung or else my mom is gonna kill me." Ni-ki said as he started to run quickly.

"I hope your mom doesn't kill you!"
Jungwon said while giggling. He then continued to clean his locker once again.

'All right, THIS time is the perfect time to ask for his number.' I thought while fixing my hair and clothes.

End of Jay Pov.
_________________________________________

Jay then approached the busy Jungwon, Jay thought of surprising Jungwon while he's still fixing his stuff.

But little did Jay know that Jungwon saw him glaring at Ni-ki as if he wants to kill him and his bloodline. He saw how Jay's eyes are fierce and full of jealousy.

Jungwon was trying hard not to laugh when he was talking with Ni-ki.

"If you're trying to surprise me Jay hyung, then be at least more stealthy."
Jungwon stated as he turned around to see a surprised Jay.

"What we're doing back there Jay hyung? Do you need anything?"
asked Jungwon.

'Fuck fuck fuck, what should I say?!!'
I look like a freak at this point!' Jay thought panicking, he's starting to lose his determination.

"I-I u-uh w-well," Jay nervously said while scratching his nape.

"Well?" Jungwon questioned raising his eyebrow.

"Well, it's nothing! I just saw you talking with Sunoo a-and well that's all."
lied Jay, and Jungwon saw right through him. He knows the older is lying.

"You're bad at lying Jay hyung, what we're you doing back there exactly? Do you need something from me?"
Jungwon said in a serious tone, he doesn't like people lying to him even when it's not needed to.