Not a chapter.

Hey y'all this is the author of Youth At It's Finest.

This may not be a chapter but i have some things to discuss with you guys!

okay so first thing is about my dissappearances.

i've been dissappearing because of these things:

- school
- phone glitches

obviously school would be the one holding me down :( being a consistent honor student is tough tbh, but im handling it well!

and as for my phone, when im writing like a chapter, my phone sometimes blacks out, preventing me to like finish it. this kind of thing frustrates me alot!

with all of those aside, lets go to the questions that you guys were probably thinking!

1.) Are you abandoning your books?

- one answer, No. i would never abandon them.
especially the heejake one. i saw lots of comments that are asking where i am, and when is the book gonna update or something. this really makes me guilty because the plot isnt even like nearly done :(((

2.) Are you gonna update them atleast?

- that is a possibility. i had my new phone just months ago! i havent thought of wattpad that much when i first got it. talking about updates, i already have chapter 15 finished, but i have decided to include chapter 16 with its release.

and also... i kinda have to read the whole plot again (without cringing ofc)

3.) What are your plans for Youth at it's finest?

- good question... alright so i have been thinking bout this for quite a while.

i kinda wanna revamp the chapters, like making the book more detailed, like explaining the surroundings and not just focusing on the characters if you know what i mean :)

i kinda wanna redo the part where heeseung like already likes jake in the 2nd chapter cuz like it doesnt make any sense at all. so yeah

alright, that will do for now!

if you have some questions feel free to comment and i will try to answer then as honest as possible!

alr guys tysm for understanding! <3 stay tuned for the new chapters coming soon!