Chapter 8 (??? knows...)

Random burst of energy
•knifes
———————————————————————————
     ??? POV:
        Tommy...how the hell did he do that? There is no way that he's actually that powerful to unhand Dream of his weapon.So how did he do it?

     "So Dream,Tell me! Do you really want to go up against me? Also known as [classified information]" I heard Tommy say, sadly that's all I could hear from where I am. "N-No..." Hm, look at that. Dream isn't willing to fight Tommy..Or should I say [classified information]. "TOMMYINNIT" I yelled as I made my way closer to him. "Y-Yes ???" I could tell Tommy wasn't expecting to be seen by anyone other than Tubbo and that new guy, I think his name was Deo. "What are you doing with Dream? And who is the new guy?" I said with the most obvious hint of anger. "I'm sorry ???, but you shouldn't have seen that." "WHA-" ... why is it so dark? I can hear but not see or feel any of my surroundings.

Tommy pov:

  Sigh, out of everyone I did not expect ??? to be the one I had to nock out. As I look at Deo I see that he is signaling at something with his hands. As I turn around I realize that Tubbo is still here,so I do the only thing possible in this situation. I kill- nock him out. "So Deo." I started, trying to figure out what we are supposed to do with Dream now. "Cant we just snap his neck in half? I mean everyone would think it was suicide if we throw his body into the lava."
"As much as I would love to do that Deo,I can't. Mainly because I have something in mind." I said ignoring the fact that Dream was practically paralyzed because of the shock that I was able to make Tubbo and ??? pass out without a blink of a eye. As I went closer to him and grabbed him by the neck while lifting him by his neck I whispered 3 words that will do the same amount of damage he did to me while I was trapped with him in prison "hey there friend~" that's it. "Isn't it amazing how three simple words can cause I whole collision of emotions to pour out from the victim? :)

Deo pov:

  "Boss." I started waiting to see if I could speak or not. "Yes Deo~" god damn it, boss is in his creepy mind set where he is a total killer. "Why don't we leave him alone for now? Besides, we still have two other bodies at are mercy- I mean passed out." God damn it if I go mad with power nobody will be able to talk Tommy out of his killer mind set. "I suppose your correct Deo." God that voice and wording make chills go down my spine. "Tell me what do you suggest we do with the bodies of my former Friend and +%^**%%*¥€<\ ?" "I quess we could bring them back to the bay, you know~ just a little torture method." I suggest totally found of the idea of making people bleed for even looking at my sunshine the wrong way. "OOOOOOUUUUU!!! :D will there we knifes!!!???" "Yes there will be knifes sunshine, now come on! We have to get these guys to the portal before anyone find or sees us." Atleast Tommy is out of that mind set and into the 'child with a knife' mindset. As I let out a relief sigh I noticed that the boss is looking at the bodies. "You good sunshine?" I said starting to get worried. "I'm gonna get my clothes all dirty" "Really Sunshine? Really?" "What!?" "Well out of everything your worried about your shirt?" "OI, ILL LET YOU KNOW LUKE GAVE ME THIS!" "Whatever" I said as I playfully rolled my eyes. "Let's make a quick trip to the bay to put these people in the basement" and with that, me and the boss made are way with the bodies to the bay.

Words:674