13

"So ......" Chan started "what's the plan ..what are we going to do about Niki and taki we can't lose K..." he spoke carefully .

"I know what am doing Chan just relax they'll be here later " minho spoke slumping on his chair .

"You're so calm I don't like it" Chan said a calm minho in such a situation isn't something promising " relax" minho said in a quite voice .

"You have a call from unknown number " Hannah spoke pointing at the large screen it was a video call , minho smirked he's been waiting for this he nodded at Hannah asking her to accept the call .

"You better watch it lee" was the first thing they heard from the tattooed male that appeared on the screen " last time I checked you were the one who kidnapped my man jeon" minho spoke with the same tone .

"You're testing my patient right now " jeon spoke "you should watch your back cause I'm coming for you and you're not gonna like it " he added glaring at minho through the screen "oh I'm waiting for you but do remember one thing, I'm always hundred steps a head of you jungkook hyung" he spoke ending the call ( no hate yall jungkook is a precious person this is just for the story and I love the baby bunny so no hate ).

He may said that but he was concerned of the next step for the third generation, jungkook is like the big boss and he have some really good and strong allies that's why he's worrying and preparing for the worst .

Minho walked to a specific location he opened the door "Boss!" Someone said "good to see that you're okay Niki and you too taki " he spoke as the two males bowed to him he was relieved that the male did his job and brought them back okay "you did well Nicholas " he braised and the other rolled his eyes " I did because they were my long lost friends who I thought were dead I don't want anything to do with you Lee minho " he snapped and minho chuckled a bit .

"Whatever you say Niki let's go sunoo and sunghoon will be happy to see you " he spoke walking out and Niki blushed at the mention of the two males "Bye hyung stay in touch take care taki" he said before running after minho .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't " Jisung said panting hardly he was sweating and his wrists hurts so badly "I can't do this it's impossible " he whined and felix shook his head " remember the steps I taught you sung you can do it" he spoke and jisung groaned trying to free himself he was tied to a chair and Felix was teaching him how to escape from it .

After what seemed like ages jisung finally managed to free himself from the robe "well done now let's try again" felix said this time pulling up a chain and jisung pouted whining " I don't wanna ! I'm tired and ...and my wrists hurts " he said stomping his feet to the ground "Jisung please just one try okay?" Felix tried but jisung whined again "No!" He said stubbornly and felix sighed "okay then we'll finish tomorrow " he said and jisung did a little happy dance .

"When is minho hyung coming back?!" He asked and felix smirked "why did you miss him already?!" He asked teasingly and jisung blushed "what ..pffft....nooooo I just wanna know you know? " he said and felix gave him the 'are you serious' look " okay fine I miss him I didn't see him since last night " he said pouting but blushed again remembering what happened last night when minho held him and whispered sweet things to him .

It made him giggle out loud without even noticing it "wow look at you giggling to your self " felix said teasing him again "were you thinking about minho hyung sungie?" He kept on teasing the poor boy "nooo stop" Jisung whined for the hundred time before running to his room waiting for minho's return .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho didn't see this coming .

He didn't expect that he'll be greeted by a hug from jisung when he entered the younger's room , he was happy actually it was so cute how jisung basically squealed when he saw him and through him self at him clinging to him like a koala .

"I'm glad that you're more comfortable now little angle he spoke calmly and jisung finally realized what he was doing he tried to pull away but minho didn't allow him , he wrapped his arms around him securing him "good evening to you too" he spoke and jisung blushed his voice was soothing and nice jisung loved it he loved everything about minho .

Something about him makes him feel safe , cared for and loved .

Minho carried him over to the bed and sat down with jisung basically sitting on his lap "tell me about your day little one" minho said caressing jisung's cheek , If you saw them you'd mistook them for a couple but they're not there yet one is still adjusting and the other patiently waiting.

"Can we cuddle?" Jisung doesn't even know where the confident came from minho wasn't even surprised at this point he knew that jisung need every bit of attention and affection and he's willing to give it to him .

So without hesitation he laid down and pulled jisung to lay on top of him both got comfortable telling each other about their day .

"So Niki is finally back sunoo was about to lose his mind " Jisung sighed in relive he remembered how he saw sunoo crying and sunghoon was comforting him they loved the boy with their heart and it was hard on them .

"Yeah they really love him " minho said stroking jisung's hair .

"Hyung" Jisung spoke tiredly and minho hummed .

"You're not gonna leave me one day are you? " he asked raising his head up to look at minho.

"No I won't unless I'm dead but I will never leave you little angle" minho spoke and jisung slapped his chest .

"Don't get kidnapped or killed on me " he said pouting and it melt minho's heart , he was falling way deeper , he leaned down and placed a kiss on jisung's forehead before laying back .

"I won't now go to sleep yeah , I'm sure that you're tired " he said to jisung who's a red tomato the younger smiled before hiding his face into minho's neck .

"Thank you " he mumbled before drifting to sleep .

"You're always welcome little angle "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho was in his office looking through some papers when he got a call from San.

"Wha-...."

"Send me medical help as fast as possible these motherfuckers attacked a lot of my men are injured!" San spoke tiredly .

"Well fuck!"