𝖻𝗈𝗇𝗎𝗌

A letter from Renjun to Jaemin

08-11-24
Dear Jaemin,

2 years ago, you took the biggest challenge you've ever done. Nobody have imagine that you, even until the end have to suffer. I'm so sorry that I was at fault. I'm taking care of Hajin and your child as you said however, no matter what I do. Hajin kept looking for you and eventually, she ended her sufferings exactly a year ago.

I'm so sorry that I kept this to you for so long but now I've decided, you have to know this. Her last words were your name. I'm gonna have to be detailed on how she ended her sufferings, I'm so sorry that she has to bid goodbye without even visiting you. I thought it will be best if she could visit you if she's in her right state as it is rare that people visits you.

Maybe I shouldn't have let you turn yourself in. I will be honest, I was angry. I wanted you to rot in cell but my anger took me to this. I ruined a whole family. I promise I'll take care of your child. I hope you would let me name him after your name. Hajin never name him as she is waiting for you.

I thought it will be you coming to her but she decided to flew somewhere else and watch over you from afar. Jaemin, I miss you and I know Hajin miss you more than you imagine. May I name your child Jaemin, too? That way, maybe I could give you a proper living. Probably, the half of you.

I know you forgive me already but I can't forgive myself. You don't have any anger left for me but I have plenty for myself. You suffer for so long already, Jaemin. I won't be angry if you decided to end it but if you plan to do, at least let your child see you. At least leave him something that could remind him of his parents.

Please don't suffer anymore, you've suffer enough.

Renjun,

08-15-24
Dear Jaemin,

You've received my letter 3 days ago. You never written back. However, before we could even celebrate your birthday. I received a news. You flew already? So soon? But I completely understand, you've ended your sufferings. I'm glad you're going to be fine now.

I'm naming him Jaemin, alright? And, I receive your necklace. I'm giving it to him. I'll make sure to tell your child your story. The story of how good his father is. I bet he'll find your story interesting.

Also, Grandpa flew yesterday. Are you together up there? Take care of each other, alright? You have to be reborn, okay? And make sure to meet little Jaemin. That way, at least, you'll feel better.

Maybe in another life, another universe and another time, you'll have happy ending. You deserve the best happy ending, I don't know why I have to forbid you from having one but you do deserve one. You could have at least written me back a letter. I feel like dying waiting.

You know I believe in aliens, right? So, I'll believe that there's another universe where you're happy and far from this life. A life where people control and hurt you. Nobody might have recognize you as a hero but I'll make sure little Jaemin would look at you as the best superhero he could ever think of.

I apologize in advance for what I'm about to say, I tried joining my Mom too. But in the middle of attempting to do it, little Jaemin run up to me. He never calls me father, I'm glad. I don't want to steal that title from you too. I thought that if I go, to whom is little Jaemin going to lean on? I'll make sure to have little Jaemin's back, alright? So, rest properly and have peace.

Fly high and rest well.

Renjun,

08-13-27
Dear Jaemin,

It's been 3 years and little Jaemin is 4 years old now. His first words were his name. Can you imagine that? He was just a baby but now he's speaking his name. I'm glad I name him after you, that way, he could call you too.

I know sooner or later he will start asking where his parents are. I'm sorry I did not introduce myself as his father like you want. I just can't. I've done too much to you anymore, let's not add more. You're probably fine, right? I've decided to write you a letter every year, your birthday.  But it's just so sad, you're so young. You didn't have to go.

It was a mess in Godai. However, it seems like Haechan is keeping up with what you left. Haechan is handling your company well so rest assure. Little Jaemin will have a proper living in the future with what you left.

How is Hajin? Is she finally smiling there with you? I'm glad you two are now at peace. Maybe in paradise you can be together. Without anyone trying to split you two together. Stay happy up there, alright?

Renjun,

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖡𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗒 𝖮𝖿 𝖳𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐 (𝖭𝖺 𝖩𝖺𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗇) 🎉