🄂🄂

"So, you did try to do it with him?" Jaemin raise a brow. "Of course I did. He's my husband" Hajin points at stabbing the fruit Jaemin called breakfast. "Call Renjun your husband again in front of me" Jaemin stood up from the bed. His mood drop already at the mention of another man.

"And how you stab that fruit is what his outcome will be as well"

Hajin let go of fork watching Jaemin approach the balcony pulling the windows open. She squint as the sun hit her eyes. Jaemin seems to not notice her discomfort and even push the glass windows open. The air coming from the beach below them enter the room.

Hajin stood up following Jaemin in the balcony. The chain around her foot making noise which Jaemin ignores. "Can you unlock me now?" She asks. "I can't" Jaemin replied, pulling out a stick of cigarettes. She watch Jaemin light it up and place it between his lips. She gulp as Jaemin suck the cigarette, his jawline tensing and his adams apple moving up. "I won't leave" She assures. "Hey, Hajin"

"I'm not stupid. Yes you're smart but you can't outsmart me"

"I don't even know where am I! How the hell am I suppose to run away?!" She points out. "Exaxtly. You don't know where you are, what's the need for me unlocking you?" Jaemin face her. "Because I'm a human?" She question. "Are you provoking me right now?"

"I'll fuck you until you're not in your right mind, provoke me again"

Her breath hitch when Jaemin land a hand on the inside of the shirt she's wearing, pulling her body close to his. "Not wearing a bra, aren't we?" Jaemin caress her back, his sinful hand going to her front part. "Let go of me" She manage to let out but Jaemin only tighten his arm on her waist, not bothering of letting her go. "This" Jaemin press his palm on her mountain.

Hajin hold in the sound threatening to escape her mouth. Her fist balled trying to contain herself. "This is mine, your body is mine" Jaemin caress her chest, his thumb rubbing her bud. "You're mine. No one else" The man took out his hand hoisting her up on the railing she was just leaning on earlier.

"From now on, you are forbidden to wear a bra"

Hajin remain speechless. Her hand gripping tightly on Jaemin's shirt. Scared that she might fall. Seeing how high her view is, she knew they were in a two story house. "Answer me or I'll let go" Jaemin threaten. "You understand?" The man slowly unwrap his arm around her. "I understand! Let me down, please" She close her eyes shut. "Thought so" Jaemin carry her in a bridal style.

"How could you do that to me?" She smack her fist on the man's chest while Jaemin pull the blanket up on her chest. "That's what happened to bad girls" Jaemin reason removing the first three buttons of his shirt. "Now, be a good girl and listen to whatever I say, answer me, Hajin"

Hajin trembles at the deadly stare Jaemin is giving her. She only nods hugging herself. "Good girl" Jaemin grin pushing her long hair out of her face. "Now, remove your top" Jaemin suddenly said. "What?!" She sat up, shook. "Did you not hear me?"

"Jaemin, no." She clings on the man's shirt. "We're gonna shower" Jaemin answers. "I can shower myself. You can go first" She nervously laugh. "Besides, the bathroom is small. It's too crowded for two people" She reasons. "Alright. If you don't want then stay here. With chain around your foot" Jaemin stood up leaning close to her ear.

"I was thinking of unlocking you if you would have bath with me"

Jaemin chuckles turning his heel. Hajin immediately stood up running in front of Jaemin, blocking his path. "What? Move, I have to bathe" Jaemin plays innocent. "You won't do anything to me, right?" She asks, taking a deep breath. "What would I do to you?" She almost let out a scoff but she manage to stop herself. "We're just gonna...shower, right?"

"What else? You said it's too small. Shower sex is not recommended" Jaemin shrug, burying his hand deep in his pocket. "What? Are you gonna shower with me or not? I'm too hot right now" Jaemin raps through his words. "Unlock this first" She swings her foot. "You have to give me answer, Hajin. Yes or no"

"I don't even have clothes, what am I suppose to wear?" She tries to get off the hook Jaemin has wrap around her. "You can wear nothing." Jaemin answer right away. "Oh right, the only forbidden clothe you can't wear is bra. I'll give you shirt and pants and of course, underwear. Although I'm fine if you won't wear one"

Hajin push her wet hair back, Jaemin sat behind her in the bath tub. The water ending above her chest and below Jaemin's chest. "Jaemin" She calls. "Yes?" Jaemin wrap his around her stomach, pulling her close to him. She shudders at the sudden contact of the man's chest behind her. "Why did you let me marry Renjun?" She ask the question that's been bugging. Jaemin sighs spinning her to face him.

"I told you not to mention Renjun"

Jaemin stood up wrapping a towel on his waist. He push his wet hair back facing her. "Since you did what I told you not to do, no dinner for you tonight" Jaemin exits the bathroom, leaving her alone. Hajin immediately stood up grabbing a robe to cover her nude body.
She put on a slipper following the man out.

Confusion grew inside her when she spot the room empty. Tho nervousness is eating her alive, she twist the knob expecting it to be locked but it's open. Stepping out of the room, a luxury stairs welcome her. She shudders at the wind blowing but she still walk down the stairs.

Her eyes hit the huge frame on the wall. It was the picture of her, Jaemin and Jeno during the high school graduation. That was probably the last time she had a good time. But the next day was so bad, she fails to get in college like her friends. It was a memory she cherish the most and yet the memory she wants to forget.

Since her fail of getting into college, no good things happen to her. Starting from her relationship with Jaemin, her living with Jaemin in the Na Residence and her connection with the Huang. It was all so bad.

Multiple frames were beside the graduation picture of them. It was her picture during her 20th birthday, she remembered celebrating it with Jaemin. It was the first time she had a drink with Jaemin and because of alcohol, the two of them took the risk and confess to each other.

"Jaemin, I'm sorry" What the hell am I sorry for? She mentally cries. Jaemin kept his eyes on the ingredients he's cutting. A black shirt on his figure and baggy pants. His hair still wet. "Who told you that you're allowed to go out?" Jaemin look up on her. "Well, the door is open so I went out to look for you"

"So if the balcony window is open, will you jump down?"

"What? No" She replied, slightly annoyed. "Go back upstairs. No dinner for you" Jaemin lean on the counter. "I just asked, why are you so mad?" She contains her voice, trying not to set Jaemin's patience on fire as he's holding a knife. "If I tell you I don't like strawberry, will you offer me to taste one?" Jaemin ask. "No..?"

"Exactly. You don't ask people what they don't want to be ask about."

"Stop comparing our status with some goddamn strawberry. Jaemin, I want to fix this but it seems like you don't want to. Are you gonna keep me prison here for the rest of my life?" She said, losing it already. "If I can, I would"

"Our wedding picture would have been beautiful to put up with the rest of them"

She slowly look back on Jaemin who grab another vegetable for his dinner. "Jaemin" She calls. Jaemin just hum as reply. "I'm cold, give me clothes" She said, trying to change the topic before it gets worse. "You manage to get out like that, what's the point of wearing clothes?"

"Even my clothes are control by him" She angrily mumbles turning her heels. "I control everything" Jaemin said, his tone shouting authority. "Of course you do" She answer sitting on the huge couch on the living room. "I can watch TV, right?" She throw a sarcasm statement. "Of course you can, a film without any men in"

"What's a film without men? All of them has one or more" She claims. "If I see one, I'll throw that television out" Jaemin simply answers. She rolls her eyes grabbing the control. "Good girls are obedience, Hajin" Jaemin said in warning tone followed by a sizzling sound. Her eyes set on the TV turning the channel every now and then trying to find any entertaining show. "I guess you're not obedient. You need a punishment for being a bad girl, Hajin"

"Being here itself is a punishment already, what else have you got for me?"