Chapter 2: A New life as a New Being?

I feel strange...I'm feeling like I'm Laying on something...Something Crunchy and Soft at the same time...I feel the wind blowing trough my knees...What is this feeling...I couldn't understand.

I open my eyes.

Turns out was laying down On a hill My back against the Grass.
I couldn't feel My arms, When Iook down I was in a mix feeling between shock and Confused "M-My arms?! Where are they?! What Happend Didn't I died?!" I said as look around, I relized my legs was not the normal two legs, There was four.

"I-I...What happend...What Happend to my body...What happend to me?!" I said as Got up.

I'm...A creeper....I was a Minecraft Creeper, There's A river in front of me So I take peek Of what I am now. "W-What..." I said, My eyes were glowing Green.
I have a High and sensitive ears and eyes.

Did I just get...Isekai'd? Well I'll Just sit and think as the intro.Played.

Intro:

Hmmm....Is this a harem isekai or normal Isekai...Is this Just Isekai...Eh Don't Care.

But There's still some Question that made me wondered Like, What happend to the others?
Why me? Am I the only one? and more just kept pouring, I couldn't understand...

Just before I get the answer the sky went dark and the sun goes down. "Shit...If this is Minecraft then I supposed to find shelter." I said before realizing something "Wait...I'm A creeper. Aren't I a friend to every mob?" I said.

So I tried to walk and it proven to be Quite difficult But I manage to get the hang of it and In the distance I saw a horde of mobs They seem to Be heading To somewhere, One noticed me and walks to me so I do what any sane person would do, Run.

I tried to run but I didn't know hot to Syncronize these legs to run and I fall. That Zombie comes closer to me And then that thing holds out their hand.

"Are you okay?" The zombie asked

"Y-Yes..." I said

The zombie pulls me up and then he asked me "Are you a undead or a mob Soldier?" He asked

"No...I don't know I just got here." I said shaking my head "How am I understanding your laungage?" I ask.

He laughs "Your a Mob Kid. Your one of us Of course You're gonna understand us." He said

Oh Okay Then I can ask him for the answer of my Questions!
"So Where am I?" I asked.

"Hm You are at the overworld that's all that a I know." He said

"Where is the nearest town or village?" I asked Looking left and Right

"Are you gonna Raid it? If yes You can come with us! We're gonna attack a Town." He said.

"What?! No– I mean sureeeee! But I like to do things solo." I said Nervously As I back off a little bit.

"Oh! Then there's a village 2000 Blocks away! You can go there!" He said pointing to the north.

"Ah, Thank you sir...?" I said.

"Zelgen. You can call me Zelgen." He said

"Thank you Sir Zelgen! Hope we meet again!!" I said as I rushed off to the village.

"Be safe kid! Your solo mission can be a Suicide one!" He said.

I rush to the village as fast As I can, Passing trough undead hordes, Pillager's outpost and Even a group of Players.
I manage to hide myself from them so I'm Safe.
But I  Quickly relized something...I was running out of food and The Village That I need to reach had to made me Pass the dessert.

So I made my way trough the dessert hungry, Before then I stumble upon a wounded person...He was limbing on the ground.

"P-Please...Help me..." The guy said as he grab one of my legs.
He looks up and his pale face turns even more Pale with a mix of Scared. "N-No...No!" He said as he pushes me away and limbs away.

I felt a bit of sympathy in my heart but my brain...I couldn't think less than some food.
That person was the only Fresh meat In this place...

I...I can't

No...If I don't then I'll end up like him soon...

I Must...

Wait no...No no...I'm Not a monster.

No...But...Aren't I already a monster...So then...

I Must Consume.

I charged at him, Raising my foot and I Smash his head.
He was dead...And I...Ate him...
Wait...What have I done...But...It feels good.

He was a Tasty meal...His Meat to his bones...I-I...I couldn't stop.

–Skill obtained–
  •Gluttonia
  •Bone blades
  •Explosive control I

What was that? Huh? Bone blades? That seems useful.

–Level Up–
  •Level I – Level II•

Hmph...I leveled up.

–Ability–
  •Crafting unlocked•

Woaw I can Craft now! Awesome!! Wonder what I can Craft here...Eh I'll Figure it Out later, Now I'll deal with this Person's remains.
I use my legs and to dig a small Hole And I put the remains inside that hole. "May you rest in peace..." I said before heading off.

Hmm, How long is the Village from here? I don't see it anywhere.
I walked along before I feel the ground shaking, I don't know what's Happening, I Feel a strong wind Blowing from my back.
As I turn around...IT WAS A SAND STORM!! "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! MAMAAAAA!!!!" I screamed as I was unable to move due my fear taking over my body.
When I regain the full control I sprinted the opposite way of the of the storm! Nope! I ain't Dying now!!

I saw a small but deep cave so I rushed there as fast as I can And I hid there.
Just As I can Catch my breathe the Sand strom Flies above the place I'm Hiding.
That was a close Call...
Hm...Maybe I'll Stay here for a while.

I sat down, I look around the cave.
It was a small cave but deep enough for Iron to expose.
Hmph...Guess this is my life now.

Just before I can close my eyes I hear a loud crumble behind me.
It was not a Normal Crumble, It was someone mining toward me.

Just before I knew it some fling Over my head.

"A Creeper! Watch out!" A Person with a bow and arrow said as he covers two other people carrying pickaxes.

"I'll Handle this." Another person who was holding a sword and shield Charges at me

I was in a devensive pose as he tackled me with his shield

I was unable to move and He raises his sword.

–To be continued–

Anime Outro: