No Honneymoon

The voice laughed "No one thought about me"

"Who are you?" Asked Sherlock, Emma could practically hear Sherlocks mind working away

"Friend of an foe"

"Of...?" Emma prompted

"Your foe, or should I say Sky's ultimate foe"

"Domen" Emma growled, she began to walk foward when a guard grabbed her, another guard grabbed Sherlock but he didnt fight.

"The one and only" Domen walked toward Emma and laughed, really scared you about your cousin. Thinking she would die before you, it was your fault. You brought her up that way"

"I didnt bring her up, I was away too much" Emma replied, her voice monotone "Her parents brought her up"

"Why are you here?" Sherlock asked, watching Domen, looking for weaknesses and pressure points. He had a limp, from a battle wound, probably Emma

"Im glad I gave a lasting injury" Emma smirked and Sherlock smirked,

'I knew it' He thought to himself.

"I didn't come here to disrupt you and your husband. I came here to say hi, Im going to say hi to Sky and her new boyfriend; James isn't it?"

Domen walked out of the room and the guards followed him.

Emma began to pace and Sherlock pulled out his phone and dialled Mycroft's number

"Hello, Sherlock. Look I'm a little busy"

"The name Domen ring any bells?"

"Domen...The one that nearly killed Sky King. Why do you ask?"

"He's walking and talking and threatened Sky's safety and James'"

"They are currently undercover in Uganda, I'll pull them out immedietly"

"Thanks" Sherlock cut off the call and looked at Emma.

"No rest for the wicked" Emma's smile was strained.