Royal Blessing

*Moriarty P.O.V*

"Well well, we can't have that can we Sebastian?"

"I agree sir" Sebastian replied "What are you planning to do now?"

"I aim to break Emma. Bring someone back from the dead" Moriarty replied, his cold, icy voice sent fear down Seb's spine.

*3RD Person*

"John, you might as well move back in. Seeing as you spend enough time here!" Moaned Sherlock

"Stop being grumpy" Emma told him, she pushed him playfully.

Sherlock glared at her but when seeing her face he smiled.

"Im here to check on Emma, thankyou very much" John replied "How are you today?"

"Perfectly fine thank you John. I don't think Sherlock will be though" Emma replied.

"Why is that?!" Demanded Sherlock

"You haven't got us for company today and no cases...what are you going to do with yourself" Emma asked him

For a moment he was quiet. "Ill find something"

Emma drove to work in her Jaguar XF and parked in the spot assigned to her. She got out and smiled at the guards at the door who saluted.

When she reached her office, she opened the door to find Mycroft on the phone.

"Yes ma'am"

He turned around and smiled at Emma

"How's the leg?" He asked

"Fine. I can walk run and jump" She replied. Setting herself down on her chair "I've got to say. It's good to be back working. What am I doing first?"

"You have a meeting with the royal family" Mycroft said

"Why?" She replied

"A blessing" Mycroft simply said "Sherlock is already on his way"

As he spoke the door opened to show Sherlock.

"A wedding blessing to be exact"

*At Buckingham Palace*

"Our family is very thankful of what you two have done for us" Said Prince William "I have known you Emma since we were 16"

"I remember" Emma smiled

"We would like you to have the wedding here" Said the Queen

"Really?" Asked Sherlock

"Yes" She replied "It would be an honour"

"Thankyou so much!" Excalimed Emma

"Its not a problem" Replied Harry