Three.

Passing past the door, Reine found herself standing in the middle of a modern decorated mansion with all white and light grey colors. It looked lifeless to her as she loved summer hot and vibrant colors but she guessed it wouldn't match a modern mansion like that.

"Hyunjin!" A feminine voice called followed by a woman appearing from inside the house. She was older than a mother, yet younger than a grandmother. She had nothing in common with Hyunjin which made Reine guess if she was related to him or not. "You are here!" She smiled widely at the boy who gave her his gentle smile.

Once the woman's eyes went past Hyunjin and she spotted Reine, she pushed the boy out of her way. "Oh! You too are here." She walked up to Reine. "Hello, dear. I'm Kang Yumi, the housekeeper."

"Hello, Mrs. Kang." Reine greeted politely.

"Your luggage already arrived and was placed neatly in your room." She smiled at the girl.

"Thank you."

"Where is mom, Yumi?" Hyunjin asked the lady.

"She had a last-minute call for a meeting at Busan. She'll be back by tomorrow." Yumi said as she stepped back to face both of them. "Food will be ready in ten minutes. You can change and then come downstairs to the dining room."

"I'll pass." Hyunjin said, starting to walk towards the stairs.

"Hyunjin!" Yumi called firmly making the boy stop and roll his eyes. "Show her the house and take her to her room."

"You can do this! I'm tired and I want to sleep before tonight's shooting." Hyunjin whined.

"I have food to prepare and you can take her up to her room on your way to yours. She's using the one across the hall from yours, anyways."

Hyunjin's jaw dropped. His private area, his third floor that had no one but him was now to be invaded by the one giving him the hardest time of his life. Was he a traitor in his previous life to be punished by her sudden presence in his life?

Huffing, sulking, and kicking to the floor, Hyunjin ushered Reine to follow him. He shortly and boringly explained to her what the first floor had and where she could find whatever she wanted and he doubted she might want to play piano in his mother's music room. The second floor had his parents' room, his dad's office where the brilliant designs of his brand get created, and finally two guest rooms that he had no idea why the hell she wasn't using one of them instead of the room on his own floor.

The third floor had nothing but two rooms facing each other at the very far end of the corridor and one door by the stairs that Reine guessed was a bathroom.

Hyunjin stopped at the door of his room and Reine stopped at hers, facing each other. "As you see, this is your room for your stay here." He then pointed at the door by the stairs. "Unfortunately, this is the only bathroom on this floor and we have to share it." He gave her a fake smile. "Make sure you knock before you open the door because there is no lock inside."

"Why the hell there is no lock on a bathroom's door?" Her eyes widened.

"Hmm." He tapped his chin, pretending to be thinking. "Maybe because no one uses this floor except me so, there is no need for it?" He rolled his eyes at her. "Whatever! This is my room," He pointed to the door behind him. "If you need anything, call for Yumi. Never dare to think of crossing the corridor and coming to my room." He warned pointing at her face then turned around, walked into his room, and slammed the door closed.

Inside his room, Hyunjin groaned loudly and dropped himself on his white king-size bed. He exhaled nearly all the air in his lungs. He couldn't understand the girl in the room across from his. She was never understandable since the day he laid his eyes on her, ten years ago, on his first job as a model when he had a photoshoot with her for the spring teenagers collection of his father. He never understood why she was mean to him when he literally did nothing to her. He didn't even know her name yet, and she was already bitch to him.

Hyunjin wanted to take a bath, but knowing that Reine might want the same thing, especially since she just landed from her flight from Paris, he declined the idea of getting himself clean. He didn't need to waste his energy on her. He had to save it for the hell of photoshoot they were having together at night. Giving up on his bath, he stripped from his clothes, put on his sweatpants and shirt, then crawled under the warmness of his covers after he set the alarm for four hours later.