Part Two [END]

My mind seems numb and fuzzy. I try to recall events. I couldn't recall anything, I looked at the mirror on my ceiling. I thought I saw a strange figure beside me but I had to tell myself I was being delusional. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and my arms felt weighted. I looked out the window next to my bed. It was really cloudy so it was about to storm. I loved stormy nights well... I used to anyway. I took a deep breath before getting out of bed. I stared at my phone before doing anything else, nothing new. I stared at my door for thirty minutes waiting for something to happen, but nothing did. I just happened to see things... differently.

I started thinking about the accident, about my dad.

I decided to take a shower, I haven't done that in a while.

It was refreshing. When I came out of the shower I was greeted by a familiar man on the other side of the staircase, he didn't seem to recognize me or even acknowledge my existence. He had very little hair but as soon as I saw him he disappeared. Must have been my imagination. As I went down the stairs, I noticed I had started to see more and more shadow people; they weren't as threatening as they usually were. They would just sit there, they only seemed scary when I was fearful or anxious. Life had seemed less complicated yet more numb though these shadow people were great company. They helped as a filling to the hole I felt in my heart.

My family were there, not always, they just weren't there sometimes, I don't really remember. Nothing I could do to keep them there. The storm was rolling in, with storms I can always feel my family close. Maybe it was because we would always stay close together during rainstorms and my mind never likes to let go of that memory. Sometimes I could hear or see my family. I see my cat all the time though Brisket is never actually there. She comes and goes just like the other shadow people. Am I really alone?

Meanwhile....

"Why*hiccup* why did they have to leave us" (Crying)

"I know darling we miss them too, it was a terrible accident" 

[END]