Will he make it

Mercedes' pov

We rushed him onto the ship along with the rest of our living crew. Dean yelled for the men get the ship going.

He carried Joseph downstairs,with the help of his second mate. They placed him into the room he used to sleep in.

He was still quiet,only his breathing was the noise that disrupted the silence.

I took my place beside him,running my hand down the face of the man I love. His long locks no longer there,it was weird not having my man's long locks to trace my finger's through.

He looked weird without his long hair,he just didn't seem like my man. He seemed lost and broken. But now we are together and nobody is taking that away from us.

Dean walked over to Joseph,he gently lifted the covers to reveal Joseph's beaten body.

"He's broken ribs easily,the swelling of his body says so,his face,no fractures no broken bones."Dean said as his first mate checked over Joseph.

The first mate held down Joseph as Dean began breaking the already broken ribs of Joseph,placing them in a position for them to heal. He wrapped a tight gauze around Joseph's body.

Joseph groaned out in pain but still didn't awake from his sleep. I held his hand whilst Dean and his first mate did there best trying to help Joseph.

After they had finished,I laid on the bed beside Joseph. Resting my head on the chest of my lover,I ran my hand down his face whilst I kissed his cheek.

"You'll be okay my love,I promise"I said kissing his lips softly. He weakly kissed me back before he was fully asleep again.

I just laid there,I gently placed his arm over my hip and I cuddled into his body. I kissed his cheek again before falling asleep in the arm of the man I missed.

The next morning.

I awoke to find Joseph's arm running up and down my hip. I looked at him and he was smiling at me.

"Good morning damsel"He whispered softly and I slammed my lips to his. He smiled against my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he sat up.

"I missed you so much"I whimpered holding him as tears filled my eyes. He smiled and held me onto his chest.

"I miss you too,sorry about your father"He said with a sad voice

"What about my father?"I asked him

"Dean didn't tell you?" He asked with a shocked yet painful look of on his face.

"Damsel,he aimed a gun at your head and I couldn't do anything but Dean shot him. He was going to kill you"Joseph whispered before cupping my cheeks.

"I'm sorry Mercedes"He whispered before looking away

"It's doesn't matter,he wasn't my real father,he was step-father,I never knew my real father"I said sitting up and leaning into his chest

"What?"

"It's a long story Joseph"

"Okay"He whispered before kissing my cheek.

"Hey Mercedes?"He said I turned to find
Him looking and me his hand holding onto something

"Yes Joseph?"I asked softly whilst looking into the eyes I loved.

"I want to tell you something"

I nodded my hand and he held my hand.

"I love you,I've loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. I was a man too afraid to love again until my eyes met yours. Mercedes I love you so much and I don't wanna return to this life. I want to Dean with the ship and I wanna love my life with you. Everyday I wanna spend with you,Mercedes-I wanna spend my life with you"He said whilst staring at me lovingly

"Mercedes,I love you"He whispered before kissing me softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back.

"I love you and I want to spend the rest of this life and infinity with you Joseph.I love you"I whispered he smiled against my lips

This is where I belonged