Chap. 2

SATURDAY, APRIL 25TH, 1978

YOUR POV: 

I woke up, vision blurred, with five faces standing over me, and what seemed to be Finney at my side. The faces were chattering random sentences, or I just couldn't understand. My brain felt fuzzy, and it was a pain just to open my eyes. Finally, I got the sentence "Y/N! Hey dollface, never expected you here" and I knew who said it. 

Vance. He was the only person who ever called me dollface. He's also the only person who ever has. "V-Vance-" I stuttered, guess I can't talk either. "Hey, take it easy" he said, and I finally opened my eyes. There was Griffin Stagg, Billy Showalter, Bruce Yamada, Robin Arellano, and Vance standing over me. 

Finney was still passed out next to me. "A-am I dead? Are you guys dead?" I asked, and everyone laughed. 

"Gee, one minute I'm the paperboy, the next I'm f*cking dead" 

"I wish" 

"If you want to be, I'm sure The Grabber wouldn't mind" 

"damn, joining my dad in hell am I?" 

"Shut the f*ck up you three" Vance said, grasping my arm and sitting me up. "No, you're alive. Ignore them, they haven't seen the f*cking sunlight in forever." 

"I ONLY WENT MISSING TWO MONTHS AGO MAN!"

"OH GET OFF MY ASS"

"Eh, I always hated the sun anyway" 

"You're one to talk Vance, you've been here longer than my cats have been alive" 

I giggled a bit, as Finney started to wake up next to me. He sat up in a dazed expression, and looked around "What the f*ck" he said, rubbing his temple. "Is this a special occasion or something?" he asked, staring at me. 

"Happy f*cking birthday buddy" Billy joked, and Robin laughed, helping Finn up. "No man, you were abducted. By The Grabber. Like we were, all those days ago. It's not your birthday either, Billy's just being an asshole" 

"Oh..what happened?" Finn asked him, and Robin shrugged "I don't know man, you tell me" he said, looking at me. "I don't remember" I croaked out, my voice hoarse from that stupid spray. I hugged Vance tightly, looking up at him. 

"You're here! You're alive! God I thought I had lost you forever!" I shouted with glee, as Finney looked around taking in our surroundings. "How the hell do we get out of here!"  he boomed, running to the chamber and banging on it. 

"It's unlocked, dumbass" Griffin snickered, standing next to Billy. "We don't leave Finn. We can't" Robin sighed, and Finney stared at him. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN WE CAN'T" he shouted, and I was so caught up with Vance I never realized the situation. 

"First of all, stop f*cking screaming and chill, you're gonna make me hard of hearing" Billy said, looking directly in Finn's eyes. "Second of all, we mean that we can't. There's no way out. Trust us, we've tried everything" 

I looked at him, and glared "there's always a way, there has to be a way"

"She's right!"

"I mean, we could try"

"they called me 'Stagg the escape artist' for a reason"

"It'd be pretty f*cking cool to survive a horror movie"

"only for Y/N, because she's my best friend" 

"You guys cannot be f*cking serious" Billy said, looking at the boys. "We've tried! There is literally no way out." he said, when Robin went over to him "do it for Isabella" 

I looked at Robin, and back at Billy. Isabella was his longtime girlfriend, well before he was abducted. I don't think she moved on, but she did get to keep his dog. "Fine" he said, and Griffin laughed. 

"So, how's Holly?" he asked, and Robin looked at him "she's fine, she's hot as f*ck though" 

"dude, that was, and still is, my girlfriend"

"You asked" 

I sighed, Holly was a popular, mean girl now. She was really hot, for sure, but she became mean after Griffin disappeared. She became a part of her nobody had ever known even existed. She had only done it because of grief. Maybe because Holly couldn't imagine her life without Griffin before, and now she was being forced to. Vance came over and hugged me, looking at the group. 

"Well, it's getting late. Let's get to bed, oh and be careful, he watches you sleep" Bruce said, acting as if that was the most normal thing in the world. 'He watches you sleep? What a f*cking weirdo'  I thought, walking towards the mattress. 

One problem, the bed wasn't big enough. Everybody had room, but me. "I'll just sleep on the carpets that I saw earlier" I said, and as I was about to walk over, somebody pulled me down, burying me into their chest. Vance. 

"Vance what the hell!" I said, sitting up, yet still on top of him. "You're not sleeping on the f*cking carpets" he snickered, and put me back on his chest. "Now suck it up, and deal with it. This is now your spot" he said, wrapping his arms around me and pinning me down. 

"Simp" Billy muttered under his breath, causing everybody near him to laugh. "At least I don't have a scrunchie on my wrist" Vance said, and Billy rolled his eyes "For the last time! It just reminds me of her!" 

I laughed, as I noticed the other boys began to drift off. I had to find a way out, I knew I did. But for now, I had to act as if everything is normal. We all did. As I closed my eyes, I pretended to sleep, and heard the chamber open. I knew I was the only one actually awake, and I'm good at pretending to sleep, so I wasn't nervous, I was ready. Ready as I would ever be. 

I could feel The Grabber standing over me, laughing "I won" he said, staring down "tomorrow I'm going to get you a soda" he smiled, before walking out and slamming the chamber door behind him. 

Everything goes according to plan...

________________________________________________________________________________

Alright! I'm writing chapter 2's for each fic!