Fight

"HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BEING A JINCHURIKI" Naruto yelled.

Everyone was shocked to hear him say that. Except for Kakashi.

"Naruto shut up. Just because Sasuke is getting more attention then you doesn't mean you can yell at him" Sakura scolded.

"Why doesn't everyone calm down. That includes you Naruto" Kakashi tried to assess the situation.

"No Kakashi sensei. I'm not gonna calm down" Naruto looked like he was about to kill someone.

"Classic Naruto, trying to take all the attention" Ino scoffed.

"Well maybe I do want a little credit for saving the village from the nine tails. I mean the fox is a b*tch and I have to deal with him everyday" he responded as calm as he could.

"Shut up dobe. No wants wants to deal with your Tantrum" the Uchiha continued walking.

"Why doesn't everyone calm down. We can talk calmly about what happened" Asuma took a puff of his cancer stick.

"No" Naruto said with angry eyes.

"Look Asuma. I'm not dealing with people thinking Sasuke is a Jinchuriki" the blonds eyes were blood red with the tailed beats chakra.

"Look. No one here has any idea about how much pain and suffering I've gone threw because I'm stuck with this damn fox. So yeah, he's not taking the spotlight" his whiskers deepened.

"I have to go threw nightmares every night to keep Him entertained. If I don't he'll try to escape and kill someone. No one has any idea what that's like" there were tears streaming down his face now.

All the students were speckless. Why was Naruto crying over this, he wasn't a jinchuriki.

The sensei's all wanted to either drop dead or hug the child in front of them. Actually both.

"What do we do" Gai whispered to Kakashi who was standing next to him.

"I don't know. This hasn't happened in front of me" the white haired man thought back to the bridge. Naruto had stopped on his own then.

"Naruto... what happened to you" Shikamaru asked.

"I don't know. I really don't know" more tears fell down his face.

The nine tails chakra dropped at that.

He was tired, so tired. His legs gave out beneath him as he dropped to his knees.

"I'm sorry, so sorry" Naruto cried.

Shikamaru walked up to Naruto and kneeled down before him. "I didn't mean to. I didn't want to lose control" Shikamaru wanted to cry to.

"I know Naruto. I know" the Nara wrapped him in a hug.

In shinobi class you learn about how to calm down people. It was vital for the job. And one of the most effective methods was physical contact. So hug.

"It's gonna be okay" Shikamaru felt tears leaving his eyes as he held Naruto closely.