Meet the family

***warning strong sexual content***

Cherie walked down the dark sidewalk, with a single light flickering up high, wearing her bright red lipstick and matching heels. Her skin tight dress hugged every single one of her curves, her large breast looked like they wanted to pop out from the top of her dress, barely even covering her nipples, with a long lit cigarette hanging between her lips. She spotted her target, a dark, ford truck with dark tinted windows, it stopped besides her, lowering their window, "hey baby," Cherie said taking a long drag from my cigarette,"Do you need company tonight?"

Cherie felt his eyes creep down to her large breast, knowing that surely her nipples were peeking out as she pressed them against the door of the truck, she let them slightly hang over the open window as they rested there comfortably.

"Hey sweetie, you look a little young to be out here," the man's voice drawled as he licked his lips with anticipation.

"You don't need to worry about my age, I'm old enough, I'll give you what you need." Cherie said, bitting her bottom lip seductively.

"Are you a new girl? I'm haven't seen you around here before." His eyes were glued to me as he undressed her with his eyes.

"I am baby." Cherie said.

"Go around and hop in," his voice came out husky, she could see the lust in his eyes.

Cherie smiled and nodded, winking at him, she walked around she took one last drag of her cigarette and threw it on the floor as she jumped into the man's truck, slamming the door shut.

*** Four months earlier***

"Cherie are you listening to me?" Cheirie's mom said.

"What mom? I have to go, you know I don't have time to drop off Stevie at school too. Your his mom, you deal with it."

"You watch your mouth young lady, you are still six months from turning eighteen. Your under my roof and you will respect me."

"Don't be so fucking dramatic Deborah, I'll be out of your hair in six months as you put it." Cherie shot back at her mother.

"Please I will be late for work if you don't take your brother."

"No one asked you to open your fucking legs, now be responsible for your actions." Cherie walked out of the house without so much as a glance back.

Deborah chocked back the cry that threatened to come out, squeezing her eyes out before the tears fell. What the fuck happened with her sweet little Cherie and when had she turned into this rude teenager. Why was she so angry at her? Why was she lashing out at her now? She had been asking about her father, a lot, but Deborah refused to tell them anything about their father. She buried her face in her hands, she was almost eighteen, maybe it was time to tell her the truth about her father.

"Mom, I'm ready," Stevie bounced down the stairs with his backpack on.

"Alright sweetie, let's go before I'm late for work."

She took the car keys from the table at the entrance, locking the door behind her she then made sure Stevie was buckled in.

"I'm sorry I didn't have breakfast ready this morning."

Stevie gave her a big toothless smile, "it's ok mom, I can eat at school."

"Thanks for understanding baby," Deborah said smiling at her young son.

"I love you mom, see you after school," Stew said and kissed her on the cheek before he got out of the car and shut the door.

Deborah watched him as he walked away and the doors of the school closed behind him. She felt a tear slide down her cheek as she drove away towards the factory she worked at. She could make it to work if the traffic wasn't too bad.