≡;- ꒰ °𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏, 𝘿𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 ꒱

|The notorious b.i.g. |ੈ✩‧₊˚
- big papa

 |ੈ✩‧₊˚- big papa

Not edited

"Where are you going dressed like that?" My auntie asked as I came out of my room. I scoffed softly before I looked at my outfit, I did a little turn before I signaled in confusion as to what she was even talking about.

"What's wrong with it?" I questioned seeing her discomfort with it. I thought I looked really good but it could be from her eyes that she didn't like it only to the tame of it being extra revealing.

"You're trying to impress the wrong people tonight." She called me out as she saw the large impacted grin on my face. I chuckled slightly before I started walking down the hallway of the hotel. I heard my aunt call my name coming right behind me but I just ignored her and kept skipping walking to where I needed to be.

"I'll be in the car, hope you're going to get liyah because I'm not walking up a flat of stairs for ole girl," I said as she walked behind me. "She is already downstairs waiting."

"Oh like the good sitter that she is, I like that." I pleased myself as the smile never left my face. It caught missy yet she didn't question it much further or my choice of outfit. She knew anyways that it couldn't cause much controversy especially since she would be there the whole night with liyah and keeping a close eye on us like we were her little children for the night.

Me and missy got into the elevator to where she was creeping past my smile and how happy I was. "Why are you so happy?" She asked trying her hardest to figure out. I looked to my aunt as the levels on the elevator were going down. I had that devious smile on my face as I gave her a shrug in response.

"You never this happy when getting out, I'm also part taking you talked to aliyah because she was just as much as happy as you when I saw her earlier."

"I worked my little magic." I teased. Not yet least, I still had plans. Missy gave me a good look before she let what I said slide. Of course, she didn't think anything of it, but I could tell from the lurk in her eyes that was going to be tired after tonight.

"Is that a piercing?" She then asked as she glared down at my outfit again. She go asking questions, and the piercing caught her by surprise but I can recall I told her about it before.

"Me and Kim planned on getting new ones together, she convince me to get this one last week."

"Of course she did."

"Aww don't be like that, Kim is j-

"A badass influence on you, I'm really having trouble comprehending how you are this excited to be leaving out the room."

"Well if you must know, I have company, and when I'm sitting in a room all day working with no one who is close to my age, I don't know I just get a rush."