Part 46

~ 46 ~

A month had vanished in a blink of an eye and only six days were left until your wedding.

Yes, your wedding.

When Taehyung's  parents visited a few days ago, they had already selected the date, created the invitations, and distributed them.

While Taehyung appeared to be very thrilled about his wedding, he was also bored. But he was growing impatient because there were still six days to go.

He invites Jimin and Jungkook to his house and offers to watch movies with them or spend time with them in order to pass the time.

But Jungkook had brought Yuna along with him which became a disappointment for everyone.

No one wanted her here.

"Six days until your wedding? That's crazy," Jimin said while chewing onto his food.

Everyone was sitting at the dining table having lunch. You and Taehyung were seated side by side, Jimin was seated on the single seat, and Jungkook and Yuna were in front of you.

"I don't even have a girlfriend yet." He sighed.

"Find one before you get forced with someone like Yuna." Jungkook laughed. His foot slid up your bare leg in a teasing manner under the table while everyone was eating.

Yuna smacked him on the shoulder, glaring.

Focused on your food, you unexpectedly get an odd sensation on your bare leg that makes you queasy making you gasp and jerk, your knee banging into the table from underneath. The dishes slightly jump.

Everyone flinches with you.

"Ow!" You wince at the tender yet numb sensation around your knee.

"Are you okay, love? What happened?" Taehyung turned red, thinly pressing his lips to hold back a fit of laughter.

"Not funny, Tae." You grumble and get back to eating.

Once again, everyone resumed eating in silence and the only sound in the room was the clinging sounds of the forks and knives against the dishes.

The tip of Jungkook's shoe crawls up your leg once more, pushing the fabric of your dress upwards as it goes. You raise your gaze from your dish and your eyes enlarge. You leveled a glare at him yet he smugly smirks and gets back to eating, still moving his foot up.

His foot is creeping up toward your thigh as he concentrates on his food, trying to chop down the tender meat.

You bit your lip in response to the peculiar feeling while attempting to keep what was happening under the table hidden.

Jungkook stabs the meat with his fork and pulls his gaze off the plate to look directly into your eyes. A small loop lifts his lips to the side, composing a smirk as he gnaws on his food, his foot further moving up your leg.

Your entire body broke out in goosebumps, sending you slightly shivering. Yet, you cough and choke on your food while your face soon becomes scarlet as his foot approaches your thigh.

Taehyung promptly handed you water and you drank it, putting your burning throat at peace.

"Okay but seriously, are you okay?" Taehyung looked concerned this time. His face didn't convey any laughter on his part.

"Excuse me." You don't answer Taehyung's query; instead, you ignore him and leave to use the restroom.

Jungkook smirks, looking over at Jimin who repays the smirk but more smugly.