chapter 2-uniform

Tom pov:
I woke up in a bed it was really comfortable actually and I didn't want to get up but I forced myself up after I some what remembered what happened last night "what the hell.." I some what whisped. I sat up I looked around the room.It had red walls with black carpet and a black ceiling with lights that looked like they were out of a class room on one of the walls there was a TV the bed had red sheets with black and red pillows. There was a hall shown by the open door I decided to look at what was down the hall.

As I walked down the hall I saw 2 doors so as one does I opened them I the first one was a bathroom the second one had what looked to be a guest bedroom then down the hall at the end was an opening as walked to the end I saw a living room with a big screen flat TV there was a small kitchen in the corner which consised of a few counters a stove,fridge,and a few cabinets as well as a few other things to it.i turned around to see a metal door it had a standing black stand that looked like it scannes hands I tried mine it didn't work. "Go fucking figures.. " I mumbled under my breath not know if I was alone.

No one's pov:
After a few minutes of just walking around trying to get used to his surroundings the metal door which tom assumed was the front door started to open to show the last person tom wanted to see. "Hello tomas~"
Tord said in an almost seductive tone a light but not noticable blush spred across toms cheeks to the tone tord had introduced to him. Quickly brushing it off tom immediately filled with rage and yelled "WHERE THE FUCK AM I COMMIE!?"
"oh Tomas that's not how you should talk to your leader~"
"YOUR NOT MY LEADER COMMIE! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY THAT ANYWAY!?"tom was ready to sock him in the face by now.
"Well Tomas if you haven't seen on the news about the red army attacks I'll have you know I am the red leader and your going to be my 2nd in command~!"

"1ST OF ALL WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU REALLY THINK IM GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE!? 2ND OF ALL STOP WITH THAT STUPID TONE IT MAKE YOU 100x MORE ANNOYING" tom shouted almost at the top of his lungs tord glared at him.
"Whatever Tomas-" tord spoke but cut off by Tom saying
"do NOT call me Tomas dumb ass!"
"Shut up so I can speak Tomas~ anyway you have no choice anyway come with me now after you change into your uniform"tord said with anger lacing his Norwegian voice
."you can't make me!" Tom said moving his hand to his hip and sticking out his tongue."watch me Tomas" tord said almost modotone pulling out his walkie talkie."paul du og pat må komme og hjelpe til med å kle på Tomas" (paul you and pat have to come and help dress Tomas) tord said in to the walkie talkie in a language tom new was Norwegian but didn't understand anything he said.

After 4 minutes two solders came in through the metal door and grabbed tom."what the hell is happening!?"tom said his voice showing rage.
"I'm getting you in your uniform Tomas" tord said walking away from them and through the metal door."ta ham med til kontoret mitt etter at han er i uniform"(bring him to my office after he's in uniform) tord said in Norwegian once again.
The two solders just nodded and turned to tom " paul, hent uniformen på rødt lederrom"(paul go get the uniform in red leaders room)
"Ja kjære"(yes love) paul said in a loving yet some how intimidating tone.
"Now for you"Pat mumbled never turning to look at tom."what the fuck is happening" Tom said confused but still a little pissed off."hello it seems that you weren't listening to red leader so it seems that we need reinforce that now."Pat said not taking his eyes off of the hall Paul went down."Uh ok?" Tom said with confusion.paul came back by the time there conversation was done."go put this on" Pat said finally looking at tom."why would I?I'm not listening to that stupid commie!"tom said "you have to listen to red leaders orders."Paul said "here please listen and wear it or red leader will be very angry."Pat said handing the uniform to Tom. "Ugh fine." Tom said his voice laced with sas and anger.

Toms pov:
As I walked down to the bathroom I heard the two talking in Norwegian of course I didn't understand it. The outfit consisted of a dark blue button up dress shirt with a black and white symbol on the side of he shoulders a black vest black ripped jeans a dark grey tie, checkered boots and a checkered belt with chains a radio and a gun for protection I'm guessing.

(This is mine btw)

Toms pov: after changing I looked in the mirror and surprisingly I liked it well all except for my face that is..I walked out of the bathroom and walked straight back in after seeing the one with amazing hair dipping the one with thick eyebrows and them kissing so I walked a. After 2 minutes of just sitting in the bathroom while trying to remember to at least try to 'obey' tor- er red leader.I walked out of the bathroom room and thankfully they were just talking now so I walked  twords them and the neat haired guy stopped talking and looked at me."Can I get your guyses names?" I spoke it felt weird just calling them by features that are noticable."oh sorry I'm Patryck but you can call me Pat and this is my friend Paul." Pat spoke
"Yeah ok we'll go with 'friends'" I said with sas seeing the two blush lightly.
"Anyway we need to go to red leaders office" Paul said slightly rushed
"Ugh fine lets just go I guess" I said practically dragging myself to the door.

No one's pov:

We walked towards the office tom behind Pat and Paul behind him probably to make sure he doesn't try to run or anything not like he would seeing as the red army is very dangerous and he be killed with in just a few seconds. After a few minutes of walking the were met with a door that said 'RL' engraved on the door. Pat knocked on the door and a faint "come in" was heard after that the door opend and pat,tom,and Paul walked in."you two leave I want to talk to Tomas~" tord said smugly but soon said my name in that same flirtatious tone as earlier making blush lightly but not very noticeable and it was gone after a second as the two left the door shut and tord came and grabbed my wrist..

-------------------
1171 words not including this wow!
Anyway I just want to say thanks for reading my book if anyone does read my book- but yeah that's about it anyway have a good day/night/afternoon my little stars~ Micheal