chapter 3-whatever it takes

(ok but seriously tord looks so adorable in this picture! Whoever drew this is amazing!)
------------------------------------------------------------

Toms pov:
'WHY THE HELL IS HE GRABBING MY WRIST' "w-what the hell are you doing!?" I said silently scolding myself for stuttering.
"Oh hush Tomas I'm seeing if the uniform fits properly~" tord said obviously trying to piss me off with the same voice from earlier. At one point I thought I saw him blush lightly but it was probably my imagination..

*After like 3-4 minutes of talking about how everything fit*

Tords pov:

After we talked about things that weren't fitting him right Tomas kinda just stood there until he asked "Are we done here I'd like to go lay down my legs hurt" he asked annoyed but tired 'his expression was kinda cute..hold on that's off topic!' I thought to myself forcing the thoughts down and then proceeded to tell Tomas "you may lay back down for a bit but soon we're have dinner in the cafeteria Ill have Patryck come get you." "Ok well see you later t- i meannn! red leader" tom said walking out the door almost saying my actual name by accident to be honest I'm surprised that he even listened to me when told him to call me red leader.

*1 hour later*
Toms pov: (again -v-)

I was awoken by Patryck shaking me awake "hey tom you need to get up before red leader gets angry plus I'm really hungry and he won't let me leave until your up"Pat wined and I slowly started to arise "I'm up I'm up just let me fix my hair ok?" I groaned (Broo fuck ur hair I'm hungryyy haha not funny? Ok I'll go..) "ok!" Pat said looking at the wall in front of us. After I finished putting my hair in it's normal spikey yet some how a little curly style. I walked out to find pat with Paul cuddling I almost didn't wanna ruin the moment so that's what I did I stayed in the hall partly because its cute but also because I wanna piss off tord more than he already is. After like 3 more minutes Pat came into the hall to see me sitting on the floor lost in thought "ow- hey you could have just told me to get up" I said as he dragged me up by my arm."sorry but we need to get going" Pat said looking a little worried."ugh fine" I responded I said walking past him and to the metal door still pissed off the only reason I was listening was because I liked these two they were like kinda like parental figures and they were kinder than any other of the people here.

*At the cafeteria*
Toms pov:

After we arrive at the cafeteria we got in line for food Paul and pat started talking behind me.

(After they got dinner because Im lazy as fuckkkk ᄒᴥᄒ)

After we sat down we started eating. But a few minutes later everyone turned their heads to the doors and saluted I looked over and saw the commie bastard standing in the door way I rolled my eyes and kept eating. 'i hope edd and Matt are alright..' is all I could think while eating.

Tords pov: (finally someone's else's pov! Ok I'll leave now.. TvT)

I walked through the doors and everyone stood up and saluted well everyone except Tomas 'just you wait Tomas I will make you mine and only mine..' I thought to myself as I walked past everyone in line to get my own food.

(After he got his food because again I'm lazy as fuckkkk =v=)

Tords pov:

I walked out with my tray of food and walked over to where Tomas,paul and patryck were sitting and sat down next to my tommy. "Hey Pat and Paul" I said while eating a piece of bread off of the tray

"hello sir" they said synchronizing one another.

"Hey tomas~" I said with a flirting tone because it's cute the way he gets flustered and mad when I use the tone. "Fuck off commie"
he said while blushing the whole thing was adorable i looked back over to pat and Paul to see them nuzzling echothers noses it was adorable I just wish I could do that with tom..

But not to worrie I will claim him soon enough..I know he likes me anyway I've heard the way he talks about me just wait Tommy your going to mine I'll do whatever it takes..

-------------------------
Hey guys Micheal here I hope you like how the story is coming out so far I know I haven't posted much but I will get more done I do really like writing this story so have a good morning/ night/ evening my little stars~ Michael