chapter 5- sad day

Tords pov:
'That was interesting.. Though I have to admit..his face was adorable after I told him that.. '  "classic stupid adorable tomas~" I said to my self it's not like he's here to hear me say that anyway.

Tom's pov:
"Classic stupid adorable tomas~" I over heard tord saying to himself 'what the hell we're enemies.. ' but to be honest Im super surprised that he said that
"Classic stupid commie.. "I whispered under my breath walking to his room laying in the comfortable bed that feels like a cloud.

*time skip 2 hours later*

Tom's pov:
I fluttered my voids open only to feel what felt like someone hugging me from behind the problem is I cant look because this person has their head positioned on my neck just right so I can't turn it.. But for some reason it felt comforting and I just melted into the touch and soon after I heard someone waking up.
" Tord? Is that you? " I asked after a little I heard a muffled
"it's red leader.. "
"right sorry um sir why are you cuddling me?" I said I only am so calm because I'm tired honestly.
"Because.. " I heard him say
"I mean ok? " I said melting in to the touch once again.

Tords pov:

"I mean ok? " I heard the Jehovah say and felt him melt in the touch I'm glad he didn't yell 'I will make you mine and only mine Tomas just you wait.. ' "min prins? " I asked "hm? " I heard him groan. "du kommer til å bli min en dag.." (you will be mine one day..)  I spoke to him. "Uh ok?" Tomas said sounding confused."we have to get up for training now" I said letting go of Tom and sitting up "fineeee" Tomas wined and sat up getting out of bed and grabbing his uniform and walking to the bathroom.

Tom's pov:

*SLAM* after I slammed the door I slid down it"HOLY SHIT HE FELL ASLEEP WITH ME!? " I yelled in my head "what the hell... " is all I could mutter out "Tomas you ok? Why'd you slam the door? " Tord asked "i- um it was an accident! " I said in panick "ok? " I heard footsteps faid away into the next room that is tords room.

'What is wrong with me.. Why.. WHY.. Why do I feel like this!? Why do I miss his touch!? Why do I miss his stupid ass voice!?' I thought my heart is racing my head is pounding im sweaty and for some reason my stomach feels like it's fluttering around why do I feel like this and why can't I stop thinking of him!?

"whatever the hell is going on I'm not going to figure it out right now I have to get busy! " I whispered to myself getting up off the floor and grabbing my clothes and putting them on.

After whatever the hell happened I finished getting every thing on though but there's something wrong with this and I can't tell why im not liking the outfit as much as before.

'Hmmmm maybe it's... OH YEAH'  I completely forgot my tie so I quickly threw that on and left the bathroom to get water to be honest it felt like someone was watching me the whole time I was in the bathroom it was creepy..

'But at the same time who would wanna watch me I'm chubby and I look like a freak..'  As these thoughts raced through my head I realized I was crying 'shit! '

But it was already to late before I could wipe the black tears that look like a type of thick ink off of my face Tord had already walked in 'double shit! '

What do I do now he's already seen me I opened my mouth to tell him that everythings fine but before I could the sound of his deep voice rang out in the room "why the hell are you crying?" He said after chuckling.

"What do you mean?haha.. "
"Thomas"
"I'm fine"
"Then why are you crying? "
"I-im not I just yawned"
"When you yawn it doesn't make you look like your eyes are water falls.. Though yours just look like some pored think ink out of your voids"
"I'm ok just shut up stupid! "
"No"
"Whatever!"

And with that I walked past him and to the bathroom to wash my face.

Tords pov:
"Whatever!" tom said before going back into the bathroom. "fucking hell Tomas you never talk me what's going on" was all I could whisper before getting to the bathroom door and open it all the way.
"What do you want now!?" Tomas said through the little crack in the door. "Calm down Tomas i just want to know if you wait another day before training so you can get used to your surroundings Jesus Christ! " I said annoyed by his behavior.

As I opened  the door enough to see him he was curled up in a ball crying in his knees. He looked so vulnerable at the moment I always liked this side of Tom because he's less hostile and let's me hug him to comfort him.

Tom's pov:

"Jesus Christ! " Tord shouted walking to the door
As I cried in my knees hoping that he wouldn't walk in but then suddenly i felt the communist wrap his arms around me soon after yelling.
"What the hell are you doing? "
"Your upset"
"Ok and? "
"Your crying "
"Leave me alone"
"No"
"Why"
"Because I'm your leader I can do what I want"
"Whatever"
-----------------------------------
Hey my little stars I hope you liked this chapter I certainly did enjoy writing this one! How are you I'm glad if your doing well and I'm so sorry if your not but just know your an amazing person and I care and so do so many people do as well even if doesn't seem like jt! Anyway that's my time hope you have a nice day/evening/night~ Micheal