𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 (unedited)

Those were the last words Eunjung heard before he left the bus. What an amazing way to start the day.
____
As she walked into the high school, Eunjung was quite lost. Not only was she unaware of the things she was supposed to do, but all of the students staring at her wasn't helping either.

"You seem lost", someone commented behind her. The familiar voice made her tense, but at the same time it was comforting to know that her existence wouldn't be ignored.

She took a few seconds to collect herself, but as she turned around her breath still got caught in her throat. Nothing could have prepared her to see her former best friend after such a long time. Seojun seemed to notice this too, slightly tilting his head as he waited for her reply.

"I- uh- a little?", Eunjung was stuttering. It made Seojun smile to see she was still the same. However, he didn't like that she seemed to be so tense around him.

"Seems familiar, doesn't it?", he spoke. The girl relaxed a little as the memory seemed to replay in her mind.

Eunjung never ran unless she had to, and right now she was sprinting. She was running for a long time, until she took a wrong turn.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck", she was chanting, panicking. Her breathing picked up as she realised there was no way away from the dead end. "No, no, no, this cant be happening", she cried out quitely.

She heard the anticipated footsteps. "Oh god", she nearly whimpered as she tried to make herself as small as possible in a corner. As the steps came closer, she nearly started crying out of fear.

"You seem lost" Huh? That definitely wasn't the person she was just running away from. As she looked up, she didn't recognize the face. She was in awe. So much, that she almost didn't realize how she forgot to respond.

"I- uh- a little", she tried to form phrases but it wasn't working. The handsome stranger stretched out his hand as an attempt to help her. Eunjung flinched and tried to push herself further into the corner.

"I'm not going to hurt you", Seojun mumbled. He was concerned to say the least. As he kneeled down in front of her and stretched his hand out again, smiling this time, he spoke: "I'm Seojun".

"Eunjung", the girl replied quietly as she shook his hand.

"Do you know the way home? Do you need me to bring you there?", Seojun's voice was filled with worry. He just wanted to take her into his arms and protect her from any harm.

"I think I'll be alright, but thank you for the offer", she assured. Seujun helped her stand up as he tried to think of a reply.

"Alright then". He looked at her again, drenched from the rain - therefore also shaking from the cold, tear stained face, eyes wide open staring at him in fear and bloody hands and knees. "Are you sure? I wouldn't mind accompanying you."

"I wouldn't mind some company either", Eunjung gave in as fear started taking over again. Seojun wrapped an arm around her and pulled her to his side - a desperate attempt to warm her up in the cold and rainy night - as they started walking.

And as she smiled up to him, Seojun knew he was going to protect her at all cost.

"Uh, yeah", Eunjung mumbled. She was never the best in social situations.

"You gotta go to the office to collect your schedule and the other stuff. Do you know the way there? I can bring you there", Seojun said. He knew how lost the girl tended to be and he did not want her wandering around in Saebom High.

"I think I'll be alright. It's over there right?" Seojun was surprised she knew the way, but played it off.

"Yeah, you need any help?", He wanted to make sure she was going to be okay.

"I think I'll be alright, but thank you. I'll see you around, Seojun", Eunjung smiled and waved as she walked towards office.

"See you", Seojun mumbled to himself as he realized how much he had missed her.
____

Yea idk. I hope y'all don't mind the long flashbacks 😩 it would be amazing if you gave me some feedback 😋
Tbh I'm a little unsure about where this story is going, but we move.