Chapter 1

andrea pov

"Andrea, what the hell?" Natosha yelled at me, taking her eyes off the road to look at me.

"Watch the road please" I said to her and continued to scroll through my Instagram. She scoffed and looked towards the road.

"Why didn't you ain't tell him your name? He was cute." She said. I rolled my eyes.

Truthfully, he was cute but he seemed arrogant . But he didn't stop trying to get my name so I guess that was a turn on for me. "I don't know. He just didn't seem to deserve it." I shrugged.

"You better give that boy your name tonight or we fighting" Deja said looking back at me and chuckling
"Guess you gone have to catch this fade, sis" I winked at her. She slapped my thigh and rolled her eyes.

We finally arrived at the apartment complex and got dressed. We weren't going all out so we wore pants and a shirt. Natosha wore a marble braless tee with long black jeans with white knee high boots and a white Chanel bag. She had her hair down with some loose curls. She had on some dramatic lashes on and natural lip liner and lip gloss.

Deja came out of her room looking as bad as ever. All my bitches looked good. She wore this black tank top that portrayed a heart on it and a black leather short skirt with a green handbag. he had some burgundy straight lace She did a natural face and also applied dramatic lashes and some clear lip gloss.

I looked down at my outfit and asked if I looked okay cause honestly they looked better than me. They told me I looked beautiful as always and I smiled. I had put on a white cropped tank top and some high waisted dark blue jeans with two cuts on the knee and my black ups. I just let my hair down with a black YSL bag. I didn't really do too much with the makeup so I left my face natural with none on. I also applied dramatic but not that dramatic lashes on.

"Y'all ready to go?" Deja asked, already walking out the door. She seemed more eager to leave than us. "Why are you in such a hurry?" Natosha asked. Deja looked down and began playing with her fingers. She ran her hand through her hair and shrugged.

"It's that boy. What's his name? Mason ?" Natosha asked, obviously knowing his name.

"First of all, his name is Micheal. So you can move. Thank you. Second of all, he's so cute and-" she groaned in pleasure at the thought of him. I scrunched up my face, scratched my nose and grabbed my phone.

"Um okay then, lover girl . Let's get out of here" Natosha laughed, pushing Deja out the way.

"What about you, Natosha?" I asked. Clearly Dwayne and her obviously had a connection back at the gas station. She couldn't deny the fact she couldn't wait to see him again at the club. She looked back at me and faked a cough.

"This ain't about me baby girl. This about you, getting out of a stupid relationship. It's time to be free and have fun, Andrea. You can't continue being scared to go out because you think Liam gonna find out you in Atl" she said, swinging her arm around my shoulder. The thing was Liam was my ex-Fiance; The one who abused me mentally, physically, financially and emotionally. I moved out of Houston hoping to get out of his presence and he'll never find me again. So I moved to Atlanta secretly with my girls. I was scared of being found, of being noticed. I didn't want to run into him. I sighed and we entered the car.

The boys and I had been at the club for almost about 2 hours and truthfully all that was going through my mind was her. The boys were drinking and smoking weed, getting lap dances and having a blast while I waited for some girl I ain't know to show up.

Rashad pov

"She'll be here, Rashad. Chill" Hakeem whispered in my ear passing me a cup of Hennessy. I chugged it down and I just stopped paying attention to the entrance. We were in our own VIP section with bad bitches and liquor and I was worried about if someone was gonna show up or not.