Chapter 9

Rashad POV

This girl really had me over here geeking and shit ready to come over there. She was talking freaky in the messages but let's see if she was what she talked about. It's been a few weeks since I've gotten out of jail and years since I fucked someone. All truth be told, I ain't want to fuck Andrea . I wanted to at first but then she showed me that she wasn't that type of female I wanted to just leave and never speak to again. I didn't want her to be one of those girls. She was too special to be one of them. She actually got close to me while these other bitches couldn't get next to me. Kaleb, Noah and Navein had left a few minutes ago and the boys were still in the living room trying to fix it up. I went to my room after I threw up, took a shower and brushed my teeth and texted Andrea after I had gotten a notification that she had liked my picture from 5 months ago. I loved knowing she was lurking; maybe found something she didn't want to find but oh well. My phone began to ring as I slowly fell asleep. It was my mom.

"Hey honey, how are you doing?" She asked me over the phone.

"Was just about to go to sleep Mama. How are you feeling?"

"I'm sorry to wake you baby. I'm feeling okay. Just wanted to let you know I love you so much and goodnight my prince"

"Goodnight mom" "One more thing, the funeral is this week. I know this may be hard for you but I would like if you would come with me"

"Yeah mom. I'll come with you" I told her even though I didn't want to go, I had too; for my mother. She hung up the phone and I felt my eyes get lower and lower until all I saw was black. ****

****
Andrea POV

It was already the day of the party or whatever it was and I felt myself getting nervous but I always get nervous when a bunch of boys come over. But I was scared because of what I had sent Rashad last night and knowing I wasn't going to keep that same energy. Maybe I was just confused and thought completely wrong or whatever was going through my head about what I'd just seen was real. I tried to push away my thoughts. I was kind of hoping to see Rashad tonight but not really .But i noticed I was daydreaming at my desk when someone emailed me about a house I have to sell to some buyers.

Rashad POV

Navein and Kaleb walked into the house with a bag filled with weed and two bottles of Ciroc. They sat the things down and waited for Noah to come upstairs. The boys were getting ready but I was already done getting dressed. I had gotten my hair braided in the morning so my hair was in little box braids. Truthfully, I liked my hair this way.

"So who is Andrea again?" Noah asked me.

"His girlfriend," Hakeem said, grabbing his phone and charger.

"She's just a friend," I told them.

"Yeah a very close friend" Richie butted in. I rolled my eyes at them and began walking towards the door.

"So is she your girlfriend?" Noah asked me.

Why the fuck this nigga wanted to know so damn bad about my Andrea ?

"No"

"Mm"

"Mm what?" I turned around to face him and he was just smirking into his face.

"Nothing, my brother"

"Can we get out of here?" I asked them.

They all nodded and followed me out the door. We all got into Hakeem's truck and arrived at the house. I noticed when we arrived at the house Andrea's car was not here. Dwayne looked at me and noticed natosha wasn't here either. We had already known how to get to their floor and door and it was the first time that nobody argued or fought in this building. Every time we would come over a fight would escalate. We suddenly got in front of the door and heard a bunch of yelling from inside. It was Deja and Aurora arguing.