experiments that have happened

2012, cross breeding, by Ramirez pallius.

plants have asked what happened if plants such as a peashooter and a sunflower crossed breaded, the answer is simple, as you already known its a 50 50 split with sex chromosomes, this doesn't create mutated plants, instead life picks a random plant of the couple's species, so if a green eyed peashooter pollinate's a blue eyed sunflower then there child might be a female peashooter with blue eyes or maybe it will be a Male sunflower with green eyes.
Whatever the case being you will not create abominations by cross breeding.

2013, Zombie and plant cross breeding, regretfully by Ramirez pallius

First of all just, like, if your a plant or human, and your sexually attached to a zombie, then just let him/her jerk you off as it causes you no health problems, but if your also sexually attracted to a zombie, you better leave neighborville's walls because it's a crime and the police will not hesitate to kill you.
But if your just curious then doing so will make a child that's already dead, your basically giving birth to a corpse. And the child will be an absolute monstrosity. Not to mention the serious injuries a plant will have by trying to trust and pollinate into a zombie.
It will cause severe pain and skin irritation, Not to mention the zombie has a chance of dying when pollinated into, if the zombie survives long enough to organism the plant will have to immediately stop and clean himself off or he will suffer major skin irritation and it will even kill his skin and forcing his body to heal, so he cannot cover himself until his foreskin fully heals.
If a plant is being fucked by a zombie then the plant HAS to go the doctor's to check for dead skin, infection, disease and injuries.
If the female plant orgasms on the zombie mid way through, then the zombie will feel a burning sensation of life and will have to stop and check for wounds. Especially if the female plant is a sunflower.
If it's a sunflower then this wound could melt the zombie's penis off.

(Ever read one of those cringey plant x zombie fanfiction, yeah i hate them to so this is how I respond to it.)

Experiment 101
This was the only experiment where we successfully broke reality it self, jackson weasel had been a drug dealer with The High Risers, he had been given a job to kill a man who betrayed them and on that job he killed his victims family to. So as punishment we experimented on him and we broke reality, he tried to hunt me down but was killed by a MSS Riot.