Chapter- 42

MIHIR'S POV

And I expressed everything in front of her.

I hid nothing now. She knows everything. The things that no one knows, that too.

And I've never cried like this. I always knew how to control them from falling but...

Today my heart forgot that how tears are stopped. It knew that, it's okay to be vulnerable in front of her.

"Are you crying? " I asked and she looked at me breaking the hug

"No idiot. I'm laughing" She said her voice hoarse and I smiled a bit looking at her.

"I'm being selfish right? " I asked and she looked at me

"So what? " She questioned back

"Is.. It.. Okay to be selfish? " I meekly asked

"Perfectly alright. It's perfectly alright to wish for something or someone. We're no saints Mihir. We're humans & we make mistakes. At times become selfish too." She said

"Even after knowing people are suffering due to your selfishness" I asked and she passed me a small smile.

"You see, anyone can make mistakes in life Mihir. But great courage is needed to admit them, to face them and make amends. You did all of these. So, Now if you wish for getting her back, It's perfectly fine to be selfish" She said and I looked at her.

I wish for something else too !

"Thankyou for understanding me Isha.. & giving me one more chance" I thanked and she looked at me.

"I don't leave my weak students in between" She smirked still in her tears and I chuckled wiping them.

"Yeah! Idiot" I mumbled and she smiled

"But I'm so angry on you Mihir. I mean how can you just vanish like that. You know, I didn't have any one to mock. I was so alone " she dramatically spoke and I sighed.

"Here goes the Drama Queen" I said

"Oh hello mister. I've just forgiven you. My anger is still there" She huffed turning around and I smiled at her childishness.

God! I love this childishness too!

Yeah yeah! That's what we call love right!

The things which you hate in others suddenly is the best thing for you!

Am, yeah!

"Okay, tell me how can I compensate. I mean, I know the way to compensate" I said shifting back from edge and she looked at me as she too shifted back.

"What" She asked raising her one brow and bit her lips.

Heavens! Don't do that dumb!

"A..Ic.." I was saying looking at her lips basically when she made a face.

"What?" She asked

I forgot!

What was I saying ?

Ice cream you idiot! Ice cream!

Oh yes!

"Ice cream" I said and she narrowed her eyes.

"How many? " She asked and I chuckled

"Unlimited. Eat those junk and become junk" I told because I know what's coming next.

"Junk! You said my ice cream junk. I won't leave you Mihir Malhotra" She groaned and stood up but her feet entangled and she landed directly on me.

"Ouch" She squealed.