Chapter-81

MIHIR'S POV

The next two days in Leh passed as we acclimatized in the weather.

For two days I & Isha had mild symptoms of AMS but thankfully they subsided kn third day and our vitals were on check in medical checkup.

On second day, we shopped for the necessary items required in trekking.

We visited near by places and it was in night we were checking the list of the items.

"Ruck sac bag with rain covers & day pack bags.  Water bottles too " Isha asked and I pointed to our bags.

"Head torches with spare batteries  and UV protection sun glasses" She asked

"Here!" I said as I put then in bags.

"Our trekking shoes"she told throwing them one by one while I catched each one and put them inside.

"Put our flats too" She reminded and I nodded putting them.

"Okay Isha. We're done with trekking gears and footwears! Now clothes. Not more okay" I warned while she laughed.

"Look who's saying" She mocked

"Sush! Concentrate" I said and she threw our warm lowers on me.

"Ishu" I warned while she smirked

"Okay. Our sweatshirts" She told and I nodded putting them.

"Thermals, jackets, inners, sweaters, rainwears, gloves, caps, hats " She sang and I smiled putting everything

"Toiletries" She grinned and I laughed at this one.

"Yeah shit piece" I said

"Yeah Shit guy" She replied back and I smirked.

"Medicines and of course my chocolates" She pouted and I kissed her pout.

"Done! " I said and she lumped over me dramatically.

"Come now" She mumbled as I picked her up in my arms while she shrieked.

"I can walk" She said

"I know! But who's gonna let you walk" I smirked and shee blushed as she knew what I meant.

The night flew in love and passion and in a blink it was already morning.

"ISHA'S POV"

"Wake up sleepy head" Mihir's voice came

"I'm sleepy" I mumbled and he kissed my forehead.

"I don't wanna be late. Get up fast" He said and before I could say I was in air.

"Mihir!" I whined

"Don't worry. You're already in my T shirt wife" He said and I sighed as he put me under shower and my eyes opened fully.

Soon we was ready in three clothing layers with the rainproof padded jackets and had our breakfast with our team.

"Isha, your favorite part is here" Mihir said and I raised my brow asking what.

"We'll start off with Gurudwara" He told and I smiled.

"Thank God, I've a duppatta" I said and he nodded.

We all seated ourselves in the traveller and soon we reached Gurudwara Pathar Saheb.

Joining our hands and praying, we sat back in our traveller and the ride kicked off!