( chapter 2 )-dreams?!

Warning :                   
abuse,blood ,swearing!

Your parents have died in a house fire back when you were only 4 and Emily being 2 .

_____________________________________

Emily ' s pov

"M-MOMMY!"I screamed as loud as i can,the wood of the house falls down infront of me as i cried.

"DADDY!"

but it didn't work ,as the room still burning while I'm trap in this maze of smoke.then it all fade like smoke.

I tried to scream again,but i coughed as my eyes became teary with all the smoke.

(A/N: Get it ,it was a joke, right?)

And I black out.

I then woke up in a place that felt warm . . .

I've never felt this warm in a while.

I opened my eyes to see mom and dad,as mom hugged me,'s warm hug warms me up,as i relaxed,I then saw y/n giggling with dad as he tickles her and mum making a flower crown infront of me.
I then look at mom's beutiful h/c (your hair color) hair and her blue eyes .

And I look back at dad, who had dark brown hair and e/c (your eye color) eyes  ,I then started to play with my bee plushie while I see y/n playing with her a/p (fav animal plushie )plushie.

I looked at them ,i looked in their beautiful eyes and saw they had their beautiful smile ,that smile,that I've have missed that smile in four years.oh how i missed how they smiled so happy and bright,and i cant forget Their big and happy smile .their very cute one.

Until . . . .

It happend  .  .  .

Fire

I only see fire

Burning everywhere

Till I woke up to a sound of yelling . . .

I then see a drunk man yelling at y/n "YOU LITTLE BRAT!!"Then I ran over to throw the bottle out of his hands ,befor it hit y/n 's head .

But I was to late . . .

It started to bleed . . .

Their head started to bleed ,I panicked
Then y/n slowly closed their eyes ,I then tried to do something ,but what do i do ,im just nothing but a weak kid, then he came.he scared me to death (apart of a song if you know)

Then his evil wife came along ,god damm it, then she started to hit me till I was on the ground then she hit me on my chest as they swore at me and my sibling on how we were such brats.
Then I black out . . .

I hated that h@mœ ,I hated how they treated my sibling ,I HATED ON HOW THEY WOULD HURT THEM ,i hate this i hate everyone who hates me just because i look diffrent,and.  . . Weird.
But i- I m -miss mom and  . . . .dad .       .       .

Why?
Why did they had to suffer,
All i want to do is protect them...
Just like how they protected me..

I don't want to live my life like a living hell.

But why do they hate me??
Why do they hate them???

Why do they have to be so . .
Mean,so...toxic

Why are they so mean ?
I'm just helping,I'm just being nice
I'm just being . . . . "Selfish "

As I open my eyes to see the same drink man from befor ,and his wife.

They kept talking nonsense, but I then see that were talking about y/n ,about how dumb we were and how selfish that were,selfish . .  .

"SELFISH!?"

"THEY THINK THEY WERE SELFISH,THEY TOOK CARE OF ME WHEN NO ONE ELSE DID!!"
Tears started to fall down, I cried like no ones watching ,then I said "mom, . . . dad I miss you guys so much,love you" I said the last part quietly.

I just wish to be loved,
to have a family who will love me and y/n forever no matter what we are.

I just

I miss being loved.

As I watch the rest of the kids get adopted to their perfect family .

As I watch them get hugged and kissed by their parents.

As I just sit there and watch them get attention, get loved .  .  .

I then started to run.

But who am I running from ?. .

That man!

The drunk man who told y/n to steal bear for him.he almost killed my sibling .

Wait he has . .

A knife!!

RUN

RUN

RUN!!

RUN!!!

.

I then woke up to see that I was still in the orphanage. "Oh" then I see y/n sleeping ,their so cute when their sleeping but I can't tell them that since they do not like to be called "cute".
I then tried to go back to sleep,but it was no use.

I then looked at the huge scar on my left arm "oh I forgot about you"then I went to the bathroom to clean it all up ,

I then went to the book shelf and grab the book called "war or peace" the book was really intresting and had alot of poem parts.

•.°×* 4 hours later *×°.•

then the sun started to rise . And I put my book down and fell asleep.

____________________________________
Hello guys and love the new chapter!?

Hope' ya love'd it!
And yes soon you'll see tommy burning the kitchen,
*realized on what I've said* oh spoilers heh.

Emzy out
*(mc chat:emzys312 left the game)*
(Mc aka Minecraft )