Chapter 9 -Sailing away. 🟡Sanji POV

The whole crew gathered in the cafe. I was serving the girls some drink while we chatted.

(Shakuyaku) -You should be really careful guys. The marine is on top of you now. Somehow they know you're on the island.
(Nami) -Well, we can't simply leave without our captain.
(Usopp) -Muahaha. I knew this day would come. *climbs on top of the table* Behold your new captain. CAPTAIN USOOOPP!
(Chopper) -Wow!! So cool!! Captain Usopp!

Nami punched him hard and he fell on the floor.

(Nami) -Enough with the jokes! We need to finish packing everything so we are ready to leave as soon as Luffy gets here.
-Of course! I will do whatever you say, Nami-san 💖~
(Franky) -The coating is ready, and we already have some food supplies. I would say we are ready to set sail.
(Nami) -Good.

At that moment, Rayleigh walked in the cafe.

(Rayleigh) -Everyone, get ready. Luffy has arrived.
(Chopper, Brook, Franky) -Luffy!!!
(Usopp) -*sighs* Now that I finally had the chance of becoming captain.
(Nami) -That was never the case Usopp...
(Rayleigh) -Nami, come with me. I have already explained Franky, but since you are the navigator, you should know how the coating works.
(Nami) -Of course.

She got up and followed Rayleigh outside.

(Franky) -Yosh, I'm going to check if anything is missing on the ship. Usopp wanna join me?
(Usopp) -Of course.
(Robin) -Hum, I still have some shopping to do before we sail. Sanji-san...
-Yeeees, Robin-chawwwnn 💖 I can help you with whatever you need~
(Robin) -Could you go get Zoro? We need to sail very soon.

(Argh! Why does it have to be me? Well, if Robin-chawn is asking, I will go get that moron.)

-Of course, Robin-chawn💖, anything for you~
(Robin) -Great, thank you. Chopper and Brook can come with me to help me carry the rest of the stuff we need for the trip.
(Chopper) -Yosh.
(Brook) -Yohoho! My pleasure to help you. Né Robin-san, can I see your panties.
-YOU FUCKING RETARD!

I kicked Brook harshly.

-You don't ask a lady that!! -I shouted at him.
(Brook) -Ora ora, Sanji-san, stay calm.- he got up and walked to me.- You're just jealous that I get to go with her and you have to go find Zoro, Yohoho!
-You fucker...
(Robin) -C'mon guys, we need to get going.
(Brook) -Yes! Let's go.

I sighed heavily and followed them outside.
We walked in separate directions. I thought the best place to look for the swordsman would be the fish store near the shore where I saw him the day I arrived. But for my surprise, he wasn't there. I talked to the old man that owned the store and he told me Zoro had gone shopping for some fishing bait. I sighed and thanked the man, changing my direction to the closest market. It wasn't a long walk so I got there rather quickly. I lit a cigarette and began walking around trying to find the shitty swordsman. After a good hour walking I finally found him.

-Oi! Zoro!- I called out to him and he turned around.

He seemed a bit surprised to see me.

(Zoro) -What are you doing here?
-Luffy's finally arrived. We need to sail as soon as possible because the marine already knows we are here.- I explained.- Now come on, I'm gonna buy some more supplies and you better stay with me, mosshead. I don't want you getting lost.
(Zoro) -Huh? Who do you think you're talking to, moustache eyebrow?
-What did you say?!

I was about to kick him when I smelled something really good.

-Mhm? What's this smell?

I turned to my right and saw a food market. I walked towards it and there was a beautiful lady on the shop, selling some snacks.