Chapter 20- Into you. ⚫️Law POV

⚠️🔞Graphic content warning

I really screwed things up with Mugiwara-ya. I gave in to my craving and now... Now I cannot hold back.

...

-AHH~! T-Torao~!! T-There~! NGH!! I'm gonna— NHAAH~!! -Luffy moaned loudly and I felt his whole body spasming

-A-Ah.. f-fuck..~

I barely had time to pull out before I started cuming all over Mugiwara-ya.
I fell down next to him and Luffy gently crawled over my chest.

-You good?- I asked, out of breath.
-Better than good.- he replied with a smile.

I brushed his messy hair with my fingers and admired his cutely sexy expression.

-Né Torao~ I'm hungry.- he groaned.
-We can order room service.- I said, pulling his body closer and pecking his nose.

(Damn, this brat is so cute~)

-Yeeees!- he cheered.- Let's do that.

He sat up and stretched his arm, reaching the Den-Den Mushi. While he ordered a banquet of food I simply observed the him.

(Dammit I can't believe we're doing this. At least he agreed not to tell anyone about it... Argh, but this is just such bad timing!Tomorrow morning we are sailing to Dressrosa and I'm afraid our alliance will have to end there. But how am I gonna tell him that? I never intended to keep the alliance for long, but now... I'm so attached to him. However I still can't go against the plan. I need to find a way to break this alliance up without hurting Luffy.)

-Torao, what are you thinking about?- he pecked my cheek.- Food's already ordered.

As he smiled I felt my heart warming up.
(That smile... I love that smile.)

-Good, let's wait for the food.- I said, wrapping my arms around him.
-Mhm~. Luffy gazed over at my lips and licked his own.

(Is he going to kiss me?)

-Oh... Mugiwara-ya.

 Mugiwara-ya