𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙'𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

"Ugh...".

The first thing Zenitsu learned after graduation, was that mornings after a fun night out could be the worst.

A loud whine left his lips, muffled by the sleeves of the shirt his head was currently buried in. His head was pounding uncomfortably, and his throat felt sore. At least his stomach wasn't upset anymore. "What an amateur.", Uzui scoffed beside him. He was leaning against the kitchen counter, a mug of black coffee in hand. It was an ugly thing, with gaudy rhinestones on it. "Shut up.". Sitting up slowly, the blond sent his lover a toxic glare, "Not everyone can be a drunkard like you, you know.". A thin eyebrow twitched, followed by a click of his tongue. "At least I didn't tell your best friend that I find him hot.". Zenitsu choked on his own spit, coughing loudly due to the shock he had just felt, while the other leisurely sipped his coffee. Their eyes met; fuchsia glaring at him in a challenging way. 1:0 to him.
The younger one didn't know what to say. His boyfriend had a point there. Instead, honeyed eyes trailed down to the wooden table in front of him. He wasn't sure if Uzui was just teasing him or actually fed up, though he suspected the first. A big hand landed in his hair, ruffling it, before pressing his head back into his arms, "Kyojurou and Himejima-san, I can't believe it.". He could hear the dumb smirk on his boyfriend's lips as he continued: "You sure like 'em big, huh?".

Promptly, Zenitsu's arm shot up, hitting the older man's hand still resting in his hair. Freeing himself in the process, he lifted his head to stare at him, once again sending him a deadly glare. Uzui's smirk only widened, "Knew that you're a size queen.". There was this challenging glint again, accompanied by a cocky raise of his thin brows. "Size king, if you may.". Upon realizing, the blond turned red, before rambling: "Not that I am one! S-shut up!". He hid his face behind his hands, as his lover chuckled lowly. 2:0 to him.
"Sure.", he stretched the word out in irony, "That's not what you said last time.". He had the audacity to wink at him. Confusion lingered in honeyed eyes, as they widened in disbelief. A pretty blush crept over his cheeks due to the obscenity his lover was spouting. To refresh his memory, Uzui feigned a high-pitched voice: "Oh, Tengen-sama~.". He moaned in an overtly obscene way, "It's so big~! I love it!". He ended his scene with another low chuckle. In return, blond brows twitched in irritation, the peachy flush fading away.

"I didn't say that and you know it.", to support his point, Zenitsu narrowed his eyes, lower lip subconsciously pushing itself out a bit. His arms crossed over his chest, amplifying his pouty attitude. "Mh...", Uzui hummed in response, tapping his chin as he overplayed his thinking, "You're right. It happened in my dream.". His lips spread into a lazy grin: "Let's make it a reality, baby.". He leaned close to the blond's ear, which turned red, after he blew a hot puff of air on it.
Zenitsu's hand reached up once more, shoving his handsome face back, towards the counter. "Old perv.".
White hair swayed, as Uzui shook his head in amusement, "Not the only pervert in the room.". He earned another glare, to which he responded with a flirtatious wink. In just a second, the pouty attitude was back at play again. Of course, the older man wouldn't stop yet: "I've seen it in your eyes, baby. You wanted my first class meat.". His wording was ridiculous, and had Zenitsu rolling his eyes in exaggeration. "You didn't care that Kyojurou sat in front of us, as you undressed me with your pervy eyes.". Underlining his statement, Uzui squirmed in place as he held his upper body, feigning a shocked expression: "Sexual harassment, right in front of my best friend! Scandalous!". The pitch of his voice had gotten higher with every word, earning an amused scoff from the blond.

He would never admit that his boyfriend made him laugh with stupid shit like this.
(Uzui obviously knew. Hence he kept doing it. He loved these soft, little smiles.)