𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙'𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨

It had been fairly interesting.

Discovering Tengen's kinks, that is.

It had started with them having sex months ago. Zenitsu had noticed his lover's fixation towards his thighs and backside. It was in the way he always touched them more, outright groped them and spent more kisses on them than anywhere else, except for his face.
It had also come to his attention due to the marks he liked to leave behind; probably also another kink of his, now that Zenitsu thought about it. After all, Tengen loved to leave hickeys on his thighs, (anything above shoulder had been forbidden during school time, as well), and other forms of markings like indents of his teeth and the one or other sore spot after slapping him too hard one too many times.

Not that Zenitsu didn't enjoy that - he greatly did. During sex, that was. Not afterwards. It was just a, quite literal, pain in the ass.

And then, last afternoon come early evening, the blond had discovered yet another kink of Tengen's. Hands, fingers, maybe just nail polish, he wasn't sure. But something about the manicure he had gotten from Suma had ignited something in Tengen. He had nearly pleaded Zenitsu for his touch, for a goddamn hand job which was incredibly rare, and had even come way faster than he usually did. Though, the blond had to admit, that perhaps his impromptu blow job had given Tengen the rest that day. Not to mention that he'd been pent up for days already, especially after the stay with his Gramps and brother.

His ass still hurt from last night.

And the sight of the package that Tengen had placed before him on their bed, didn't cease it in any way.
No, it somehow made the throbbing pain worse in fear of what would be to come.

"I told you: no more gifts.". Zenitsu's voice sounded low and unimpressed, but the delighted shine in his eyes told the other what he already knew; he was positively surprised over another present. "You said nothing expensive.", the older man retorted, settling down on his side of the bed once more. They had decided on a lazy day (Zenitsu did, considering he could barely move after last night), and pressed a teasing kiss to the back of the blond's nape.
Before a smile could form on bitten lips, blond eyebrows narrowed, "It is expensive, isn't it?". The other man hid his face in the juncture between Zenitsu's head and shoulder, grinning slyly. "You know me too well.". Honeyed eyes could only roll at him.

Opening the package in feigned hesitation, the blond couldn't help but stare at his own nails while doing so. He kind of understood the appeal his lover must feel - although he loved Tengen's hands in general, not just because of the polish. They were big and strong, just like the man himself, and possessed a grip so tight and secure that Zenitsu could never feel genuinely scared with his boyfriend by his side. He was safe with him - would always be, and he wouldn't trade anything in the world for a feeling quite like this. In the end, wasn't this what he had longed for since forever? Stability, a cozy home, security? All things he had gained over the years, suddenly combined in a single man that wasn't his Gramps nor his brother.

"I saw the way you looked at them.", Tengen mumbled into his shoulder, pressing a kiss to one of the many hickeys he had shamelessly left behind. Zenitsu's eyes widened, as his fingers touched smooth leather. Carefully, he took the shoes out of the carton, turning them around in a full cycle. A knowing expression fell to his face, as he spoke up: "More like the way you looked at them.".
Apparently another kink he had just discovered - shoes. Or, looking more closely, heels. It supported the idea of Tengen's love for his ass and thigh / leg fetish greatly. Huh, thinking further about it, Zenitsu shouldn't have been surprised, really.

"You wanted to be taller.", Tengen shrugged, feigning casualty. The blond was sure that his boyfriend eyed the shoes behind his back, nonetheless. "They were expensive.", is the only thing the blond said. The leather felt nice to the touch and robust, showcasing a high quality. The platform heels were also sturdy and hard to the touch; they weren't too high, so he didn't see much risk to make an utter fool of himself. (Something he'd manage anyways.)
"Isn't it too... feminine?". Because, it had to be, right? The boots were only ankle height, men wore those as well, sure, but they were somewhat rounded in the front. And the heel, although not too high, was still unusual for men's fashion wear. He didn't want to look like a woman - something he got closer to, considering his current appearance.