Chapter 24 | Work

Every time I move, a scream wants to escape from my mouth

My body was sore.

I had work in an hour or so, but I couldn't move off my bed. His arm was wrapped over my stomach holding me against his chest. Squirming away I failed multiple times since his grip would tighten more and more.

"Matthew, I need to get ready for work." I tell him hoping he can hear me. There was no response, "We can have a quickie before work."

The second that word slipped out of my mouth, Matthew had turned me over my back hitting the mattress, him on top of me with this lust in his eyes, "Good because I've been hard the second you started moving against me."

A nervous chuckle leaves me, "I was joking. I needed you to get off." I slip away to the side, breaking his balance and groaning at my words. As much as I would love a quickie, I couldn't afford anymore soreness as I will be walking for ten hours at the hospital. He mutters something against the mattress, as his face is dipped in it. "What?" I laugh at his position.

"Suck me." His head was facing sideways, gazing at me with his eyebrows moving.

What?

"Suck me," he says again. "If you can't have my dick in your little pussy at least you can handle it in your mouth."

He was serious.

I never enjoy giving head to a guy since Aidan had only fucked me for ten seconds and left me.

This was something new to me. My mind was contemplating many questions that were; will I make it to work on time? If I suck him, will he want to be inside of me? Am I even good? But he had been pleasuring me these past few days, I wanted to do something pleasurable to him.

"Sit on the bed," I ordered him, getting on my knees in front of him. "Don't move or I will bite." I tease him recalling when he ate me out, tugging and biting me.

My mouth kissed his hardened cock in front of me. Kissing it down to his balls.

He was grunting, "Lara quit teasing me."

He was being impatient. My eyes dart at him looking all frustrated as I lick his cock and stroke him slowly. Taking every inch of him before preparing myself to suck me. His head falls back as I lick faster and make sure it's slippery for me. Opening my mouth for his length, I slowly start taking him in my mouth as I continue to stroke him.

He moaned as my mouth was playing around his cock.

Bobbing my head going deeper, almost hitting the back of my throat. Tears were coming up from the gags I was trying to hide from him. His hand grabs a handful of hair tugging it as he looks down on me.

"God, your mouth was made for my cock." He pushes my head down on him, making me swallow more of him. Sucking him, my tongue swirls around his cock making these movements that made me groan, "Fuck." My head moves faster at his length wanting to pleasure him as he continues to moans, "Lara fuck." I dart my eyes as I see him above, feeling him almost come undone, "I'm going to come."