CHAPTER ONE:THE BEGINING

A long time ago,there lived a god and a goddess.The god and the goddess had unlimited strength's and powers,they both were unstoppable no clan could defeat them even if they joined forces or not,they were able to defeat a lot of clans,they were amazing,but anywhere the god went he spreads darkness,bad thoughts and hatred,but anywhere the goddess went she spreads light,good and happiness,the god and the goddess always admired themselves,they loved themselves dearly but they never told themselves how they felt,so they went on a mission to find the Kamisama orbs

The god and the goddess had unlimited strength's and powers,they both were unstoppable no clan could defeat them even if they joined forces or not,they were able to defeat a lot of clans,they were amazing,but anywhere the god went he spreads darkn...

And Kamisama is a really strong foe,he's like the only person that can stand a chance against kurayami which stands for darkness,and raito which stands for light,so the god is the god of darkness,and the goddess is the goddess of light,and Kamisama is the god of evil,they use to work together,they were a team until when kamisama's evil powers took over his head,and he quit from being in their clan.few days later Kamisama came back for raito to offer her a purposal
Kamisama:(shouts)Raito!!!!, Raito!!!!.
Raito: who's shouting my name early in the morning!(yawn).
Kamisama:it's me Kamisama.
Raito:shocks😯,what do you want.
Kamisama:I just want to talk with you,pls come outside.
Raito:fine but you only have five minutes.
Kamisama:ok, that's fine.
Raito:ok,what do you want to talk about,you left our clan we don't have anything to do with each other.
Kamisama:well,I'm sorry,I don't just like when kurayami is around you.
Raito: it's none of your business if we are together.
Kurayami: what's going on here,why is raito crying who hurt you raito.
Raito:no one hurt me it's just that I feel pain anytime I think of Kamisama,like why did he leave our clan.
Kamisama:I left because I wanted to have alone time with you raito,raito I love you so much,it will be really good I f you followed me,and quit from the clan.
Kurayami and raito shocks 😯 😯😯😯😯😯😯😯😯.
Raito:you should have said you loved me since when you where in our clan,I can't betray my clan because of an imposter like you I'll rather stay here with kurayami,than to be with you.
Kurayami: smiles😏😏.
Kamisama:you dare talk to me like that raito,all these years we have been together I have devoted my life to you I did whatever the clan told me to do all because I wanted to be by your side,but now you are turning me down.Raito I will never forgive you for what you just did today, because of this I declare war between my clan and your clan, whether you like it or not.
Kurayami:shut up, Kamisama are you even listening to yourself Right now, because if a girl turned you down you want a war between our clans,many will die Kamisama, don't try to just waste all our progress on trying to bring peace to the universe.
Kamisama:I know many will die that's what I want for you all to die,the only way to stop this war is if raito comes with me.
Kurayami:you know I won't let you take her, right 😒.
Raito:thanks kurayami 😊.
Kamisama: I knew you two won't look at the future,when my clan wipes out your clan and the entire universe you will know what they call power.Vanishes💨💨.
Raito(cries)😭😭😭.
Kurayami:hugs her,and wraps her between his hands and says,raito I will always protect you.
Raito: thanks 😭😭.
Now does that explain why they are going to get kamisama's orb.
Kurayami:raito,does orbs that Kamisama made they are very dangerous,so be careful okay.
Raito:okay,dad😒.
Kurayami:I'm sorry,I'm just trying to protect,you know Kamisama is a very dangerous foe.
Raito:I know you are trying to protect me,but I can handle myself you know,I am a goddess afterall.
Kurayami:ok.
Raito(smiles 😏😏).
Raito:we are here.
Kurayami:yh.
Raito:I'm heading in.
Kurayami:wait there might be traps around the fortress.
Raito:I don't care.
Kurayami:just be careful I will keep watch,while you take the orb,I hope this is the only orb he has created,if he creates more it will mean trouble.
Raito:even if he makes thousands of the orb,we will surely defeat him😊.
Kurayami:😯😁😊yh.
Raito:okay,I will be right back.
Kurayami:yh.

Kurayami:raito,I hope you are okay😞.
Kurayami:she haven't come out yet,I am starting to get worried😑.
Kurayami:let me check on her😁.
Kurayami:or no let me wait as she said.
Raito:(shouts)!!!
Raito: kurayami!!!, kurayami!!!, kurayami!!!.
Kurayami:it sounds like raito is in trouble,let me help her.
Kurayami runs at god speed to see what's going on.
Kurayami: what's going on,who hurt you raito😠.
Raito:no one it's the orb it's moving by itself.
Kurayami:no Kamisama is controlling it,he knew we were coming to take the orb.
Kurayami speaks with raito on his arms.This made Kamisama jealous,and outrageous.kamisama's voice echoes from nowhere.
Kamisama:I see what is going on,raito you didn't want to follow me, because you liked kurayami.
Raito:yes,so what if I like kurayami.
Kamisama:no like me raito,I'm better than him, I'm stronger than him,I am more powerful than him,and I am more gorgeous.
Raito:no Kamisama,you aren't anything compared to kurayami, Kurayami is way more better than you he's even more gorgeous than you,and also I love kurayami.
Kurayami:☺️🤩.
Raito raises up her head,in that epic moment and kisses kurayami in front of Kamisama's orb.This makes Kamisama very mad and increases his evil powers,which makes him forget about love.
Kamisama:(shouts)!!,raito, kurayami,you two and your clan are going to die on our war day😡.
This makes Kurayami very angry.
Kurayami:will you just shut up,if a girl doesn't like you it's for a reason,is this why you want this war,you want to destroy your loved ones.
Kamisama:yes,I want to destroy all of you.
Kamisama evil powers makes the orb grow bigger and bigger,and then he controlled the orb to hit kurayami and raito,just at that moment kurayami, dropped raito,and used his secret technique to destroy the orb,the secret technique is called giga blast.
Kamisama: shocks 😯😯😯.
Raito: kurayami is so amazing.
Kamisama:till the war dat losers 😂.
Kurayami: Kamisama, wait lets talk.
Raito: he's gone Kurayami.
Kurayami: he's no longer the Kamisama we use to know.
Kamisama and raito head back to their home,in the meanwhile Kamisama was hiring a group of assassin's to kill then on the way.
The assassin's stopped kurayami and raito and said by the orders of Kamisama you guys should be killed by Me and my friends.
Kamisama: ohh really.
Kamisama laugh's 😂😂😂.
Kamisama:bunch of weaklings like you should just head back.
Leader of the Assassin's:who do you think you are talking to.
Kurayami: don't let me repeat myself go back.
Re-enforcements from the kami clan which stands for dirty.
Majutsu-shi:did you guys get the orb,who are dis loosers.
Leader of the assassin's:you all are going to die here.
Leader of assassin's lauqhs😂😂😂.
Kurayami:I don't wanna kill you,you know,but since you are asking for death,here it comes.
Leader of assassin's: bring it on.
Kurayami and the assassin's head into battle but majutsu-shi stops the god,and use one spell to make the assassin's burn into ashes,the spell goes like kazinmentini.
Majutsu-shi: kazinmentini,die.
Kurayami:I tried to warn you.
Assassin's begging for mercy,pls stop the spell forgive us.
Majutsu-shi looks at kurayami.
Kurayami:just let them go.
Majutsu-shi: alright.
Kurayami:ok,we forgive you,but never come back.
Leader of assassin's:we will be back but we will be stronger,we will go train with Kamisama sensei.
Kurayami: Kamisama is already training,raito we need to go train to.
Raito:yh,that's right so we can put an end to this.
Finally the god and the goddess are at home,where majutsu-shi us using her spells to train them launching demonic balls to the air so they can dodge better,after their training kurayami and Raito head outside to talk.
Kurayami:raito about what you said earlier,was it true or was it to make Kamisama jealous.
Raito:what did u say,I've forgotten you know.
Kurayami:you said you loved me.
Raito blushes☺️☺️.
Raito:yh,I always loved you ever since the day,we met.
Raito:when you saved me from my spirit animal.
Kurayami:that was really cool.
Kurayami,is so happy inside.
Kurayami:I also love you raito,ever since the day I saved you.
They both are blushing ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️.
Raito:do you think we should get married.
Kurayami:yes🤩🤩.
Majutsu-shi:wow,you guys sure like yourselves,when is the wedding 🤩.
Kurayami:next month.
Raito:yes,I have always dreamt of getting married,which day is it
Kurayami:the second day of next month.
Raito:ok babe🤩.
Kurayami:☺️.

TWO MONTHS LATER

The god and the goddess got married and gave birth to two childrens a boy and a girl.
The first child is a male,his name is kin.
The second child is a female her name is hachimitsu.

Kurayami:our children are gorgeous.
Raito:of course, they took our trait.
Majutsu-shi:I got bad news, Kamisama want's to begin the war.
Kurayami and raito:when!!!!.

Until chapter two readers 😁😁.