Memories

The past two weeks everyone has been up to the hospital to try and help me get my memory back. I think the person who is the most helpful through all of this is Josh. Even though I guess we have been dating for like 5 or 6 months, the short time I feel like I knew him he has become my bestfriend. I now know everything about him and he already knew everything about me. At first I found that kinda creepy but then I realized he knew me before I lost my memory.

My phone has been blowing up with Facebook and Instagram notifications and tweets from random people I don't know. They keep asking me how I was and stuff like that. I keep asking why I am getting this stuff when these people don't even know me, but Josh reminds me that we were dating.

I am only in the hospital until tomorrow which I'm happy for! I decide to turn on the new since I am BEYOND bored. I flip through the channels and there is like nothing on so I decide to watch the gossip channel.

"Tune in after these commercials to hear about Hollywood heartthrob, Josh Hutcherson's recent break-up and his new girlfriend." The announcer says. That catches my attention. He has a girlfriend and didn't tell me?

"And we are back. So now time to talk about Josh Hutcherson! Star of the new movie 'The Hunger Games' recently went through a heartbreaking break-up with the gorgeous, Kaelinn Gray. She recently lost her memory while on a shopping trip with some friends and has been hospitalized for the past couple weeks. Hutcherson told our resources that Kaelinn thought it was best if they remain friends because she doesn't quite remember who he was. The other night Hutcherson was spotted at the club with a blonde thought to be former girlfriend, Lanchen Mihalic. This is not a definite thing. Our resources also told us that Josh was seen everyday going to the hospital that Kaelinn is staying at. We are not sure what is going on, but we will find out and let you know." I turn the tv quickly off. Has Josh been hiding Lanchen from me? I wonder why?

Josh walks in about five minutes after I turn off the tv.

"Hey you! How are you feeling?" He asks, as he sets down the food he usually brings me.

"Hey. And I'm fine. Just ready to get out of this hell hole." I say with a straight face, while he sits there and giggles like a girl at my comment. "You know sometimes I question if you are straight or not."

"Hurtful!" He says, in a gay voice. "But really. There is nothing wrong with being gay. I support them 100%."

"Oh don't worry. I do too. And I know your not gay. I heard you have a girlfriend." I say looking down on my last sentence.

"What? Where did you hear that?" He says, lifting my chin so I am looking at him.

"The gossip channel." I say.

"I don't have a girlfriend. I'm waiting for you. Remember?" He says as sweet as can be.

"Then who is Lanchen.?!" I say. My voice is starting to get shaky because I feel like crying. I don't know why, but I do.

"Oh you heard about the other night? She followed me into the club while I was out with the cast. It is nothing I promise you that." He say. I feel like I should believe him but I don't know. I look away and just sit there. "Baby, you have to believe me. I love you so much and would never do anything to hurt you. I just can't imagine life without you. You are the best thi-" I cut him off with a kiss. I don't know what came over me, it just felt right.

All of a sudden I feel a flash and then my head starts throbbing. A blurry of images come rushing through my head. Images of moving, a break up, meeting Josh, starting to date, coming to North Carolina, EVERYTHING. I pull back and gasp.

"Kaelinn? Are you okay?" Josh asks, worried.

"I remember." I mumble.

"What did you say?" He asks.

"I remember everything." I say louder. I'm still in shock. I jump out of bed and wrap my arms around Josh. He spins me around and I squeal. The doctors and nurses come running to see what all the commotion is about and we tell them I remember.

This is the best feeling in the world. I was I could live in this moment forever. Here with Josh.