Introduction

S A M E   O L D   L O V E"Love and fame collide desire and destiny"

"Love and fame collide desire and destiny"

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a fan-fiction, purpose that all incidents and occasions in this are all imaginary and all are of my imagination. Any resemblance to substantial life events and species, living or dead, are all purely coincidental.

18+. Contains mature themes such as sexual content and very sensitive topics that may trigger some people. Please do not read if that makes you feel uncomfortable.

Introduction

Jimin couldn't help but be captivated by the girl's sensual legs, still bearing faint purple imprints on the inner thighs—the marks he had left just a week ago. He gulped, recalling the sensation of worshiping her satiny, soft skin, the way her lips gasped every time he nibbled on her delicate flesh.

His throat ran dry. Oh, how he longed to deepen those fading marks.

"If you're done eyefucking me, care to explain why I'm here? Or rather, why the fuck are you here?" Y/N's voice remained blank, devoid of any emotion. When Jimin raised his gaze, filled with desire, she smirked, raising an eyebrow as a challenge. He cleared his throat, realizing he had been caught staring at her legs, feeling like a pervert.

🍒🍒🍒

Y/N, a beloved Korean actress, leads a seemingly perfect life with her flawless beauty and enviable success. However, a one-night stand with a rich man from a party takes a dramatic turn when she discovers he is not only a billionaire but also the CEO of her agency. Forced to pretend to date him and carrying his child, their conflicting attraction and past love complicate their already tempestuous relationship.

Will they find a way to reconcile their differences and ignite a new flame amidst their tumultuous journey?

Tropes🍒

❈•Arrogant Billionaire x Sassy Actress
❈•Fake Relationship
❈•Adult Romance
❈•Foul Language
❈•Past Lover
❈•Angst
❈•Fluffs
❈•Smuts
❈•Billionaire Romance
❈•Happy Ending

~Doll🍒