XX. interview, imessage

┊͙˚.
june !

DAZED

Q. how have you been dealing with your sudden popularity being a fan favourite in the walking dead?

A. well it's been very overwhelming but i love every minute of it, the fans have made my experience something i'll never forget and had given me countless of opportunities i would never of thought of getting.

Q. speaking of opportunities, you were cast in 'knives out' how was the audition process?

A. it was just like a standard audition process you know, self tapes, meetings but when i seen the cast and read a few pages of the scripts i just had to be apart of it.

Q. what was it like on set?

A. i loved it, everyone was so welcoming and i've made great friends. as much as i love being covered in dirt and fake blood on walking dead it was nice to have a change.

Q. now everyone wants to know what's going on with you and a certain chris. any words?

A. chris and i are just friends, we instantly clicked when we met so we're just vibing.

Q. a few people have said that if you were dating it's quiet a significant age gap, what do you think about that?

A. well for one if we were dating it's not anyones business, and i am an adult that can have a relationship. age gaps are more common than we think.

Q. so you're not bothered what people may think?

A. no i try not to look at comments about me it doesn't do well for my mental health.

Q. that is a very good answer, let's move on to what you have coming up next in your career.

A. i've got some exciting things, of course knives out and the walking dead are the big ones but there is some new things that i'm starting to work on that i'm very excited about.

┊͙˚.

chris <3+ eden ❤️
11:37am

chris <3
how did your interview go??

eden❤️
it was good, felt like i was getting interrogated about us tho
eden❤️
is our age gap really that big?

chris <3
as long as we're happy that's
all the matters
chris <3
i don't view you as a child eden if
that's what you mean

eden❤️
i know... but if we go public
people will only talk about
how much younger i am
eden❤️
i'm just feeling not myself that's all
eden❤️
i didn't mean to bother you with this

chris <3
if its bothering you then it's
gonna bother me doll
chris <3
if the public finds out then screw it,
we know that we have a
healthy happy relationship and that we're taking our time like we agreed to
chris <3
please don't be upset over a
journalist being nosey

eden❤️
yeahh you're right

chris <3
do you want me to come over??

eden❤️
please <3