IV

Jezzabelle Jackson

"Are you fucking serious?! Take that shit off her hands! I told you to bring her in with not a single fucking scar on her! You guys don't know how to do your jobs right or something?! You're lucky my dad is in a good mood today or both your asses would be fired and shot on the spot!"

A loud voice yelling made my tired eyes open but I couldn't see anything but the black sheet covering my face. I could feel my hands were bounded with rope but the two large hands holding my body up made me notice my feet weren't tied up.

"I don't give a shit about the excuse you idiots have, just take her into the office now before your boss shoot both of your dumb asses!" A voice shouts as I try to figure out where the hell I've heard the familiar voice before.

The voice shouting sounds so familiar to me but I didn't have the time to figure it out before I was being dragged into the office the voice was talking about.

"Take the bag and rope off her! What the hell is wrong with you two?!" Another familiar voice snaps as I try to remember again who these voices belonged to.

My thinking was automatically answered when my hands were freed and the cloth on my face was removed before I was seated into a chair across from the one man I never would've thought would kidnap me.

"Uncle Leon?!" I gasp as soon as my eyes landed on the man that was an older looking version of my own father.

"I would say good morning to you my little princess but it seems as if I have two morons I have to deal with first due to how idiotic they were by manhandling you" He responds, gesturing two other men in the room to drag the other two men beside me out of his office.

"Uncle Leon, whats going on? Did you kidnap me for ransom or something?" I ask not fully understanding why I was sitting in front of my uncle with nothing but Kane's shirt and boxers on.

"I know this isn't what you expected your own uncle to do but I needed to get you away from your brothers as soon as possible and with a way they both won't go putting out a whole search and rescue for you like how they normally would if you disappeared" he explains as I nod, still confused.

"First of all, why? Second of all, what way would my brothers not search for me if they find out through their friend's mansion cameras that I was kidnapped by two masked men that dragged my unconscious body out of there while they were asleep?" I ask with sarcasm dripping on my tone.

"I already erased the films of you being dragged out and replaced it with you walking out and meeting your red headed friend in her car before you two drive off" He responds while showing me his computer screen as I was shocked to see his words were true.

"You can actually make it look like I was wearing something completely different and edit my best friend being there when she wasn't?!" I gasp in both shock and admiration.

"With my money and the best people, I can do anything I want" he shrugs before moving his screen back to himself.

"What about my phone, my brothers track-" before I could finish questioning him, he turned his computer screen around again after a few swipes.

"Oh my gosh! You hacked the footage of all the cameras in the mansion?!"

I half shout, surprise to see his computer screen showing my brothers in their friends guest rooms reading their phone messages that shows my supposed text I sent them stating I was going to stay with Amy at her house as a post birthday thing. Which surprisingly they were fine with seeing as it was Amy, they texted back saying they hoped I had fun and to be back home before midnight.