XIX

Jezzabelle Jackson

"For a billionaire, this place fits right up his alley" Liam whistles just as we got out of the limo Mr.Davinci sent to pick us up from the airport.

After our meeting in Mr.Angelo's private island, Mr.Davinci flew out a few days before us to go to his home in the states before having his private jet come back and pick me and Liam up from the island.

Liam complained about how Mr.Davinci could've easily flew us in with him earlier but Mr.Davinci had to fly ahead to get some of his own things in order before letting us fly out to his place for another meeting.

Apparently Mr.Davinci didn't have everything we needed for our mission to begin while we were together on the island so of course he wanted all three of us to group together at his place to get everything we needed out of the way. Me and Liam are the only ones flying out to Japan tomorrow to start our mission and of course it wouldn't make sense if we came together with our employer.

Now we were standing in front of the large mansion estate Mr.Davinci owned that was beautifully designed on the outside and based on the large windows around it, the inside looked just as great.

"Hey guys! Come on in, I just finished cooking dinner" Mr.Davinci announces while opening the large front door.

"Flying us out in his private jet with a limo picking us up after and then cooking us a meal? If I didn't know better I'd think this asshole was trying to get into one our pants" Liam mumbles before following me into the luxury home.

Ignoring another one of the many complains and jabs Liam had to say about Mr.Davinci, I trailed behind the tall wide frame of the sexy employer we were now in the big house of.

Mr.Davinci was dressed in a nicely expensive tailored suit throughout both of our times of ever seeing each other. But tonight he was casually strolling around his luxury home in nothing but a pair of black jeans and a wife beater with a small towel hanging loosely on the corner of his pocket.

His grey hair was styled as neatly and smooth as his black beard that had specks of white peeking out. It was clear that his hair revealed his age but his body and face revealed the complete opposite of it.

Mr.Angelo had informed that Mr.Davinci was a long term friend of his and judging on both their looks and mature appearances, they seemed to be around the late stages of 40 but no older than 50. And seeing as they both had kids now they both gave off the whole DILF vibe. Mr.Angelo is a handsome man, any blind person could see that. But Mr.Davinci on the other hand was just an entirely different breed.

Mr.Davinci just had that certain ruggedly mature sexy tattooed biker vibe he gave off. Not just because he owned a large company of vehicles and was also a mechanic, but just his demeanor and looks was sexy enough to showcase he had a mature bad boy look going on for him that definitely was working on me.

"I hope you guys aren't on any strict diet or anything. I decided to just make a meal I'm used to making all the time when I used to have family dinners together a long while ago" Mr.Davinci informs us as we walk into his dining room.

My eyes almost bulged out at the sight of the long dining table filled with loads of food that can feed a whole building of sumo wrestlers.

"I didn't know what you both preferred, considering we mostly talk professionally. But I wanted to go ahead and make everything I knew of so you guys had a variety to choose from before you guys have to leave tomorrow morning for your mission" He continues to speak while noticing our shocked reactions towards the ginormous amount of food in front of us.

There was all sorts of foods from different types of pastas, different topping pizzas, burgers, steaks, hot dogs, roasted ham, turkey, multiple different chicken dishes, all sorts of salads, pork chops, lamb chops, lasagna, tacos, burritos, loaded potatoes, meatloaf, pot roasted and even tortillas. There was even a little side filled with all the condiments and sides that we could ever need. This man was really going all out for just the one night we were gonna be here.