X

Dax Petrov

It's been 12 months since we last seen my princess. And to say things were still bad was a total understatement.

Sinn was still in denial of wanting to find her and be with her. His want for female attention hasn't faltered though. In fact, it's gotten so bad that Kane has to literally put a house arrest ankle bracelet on him to make sure he stayed his ass at home. Him leaving the house to go party at strip clubs all night long wasn't gonna help us at all.

Kane, even though he's supposed to be the level headed one, between the three of us. He's been stressing himself out even more, now that our niece was involved. He was doubting himself since someone outside of us 3, now knew about her existence.

It's hard to be level headed and composed when the biggest secret we've been doing everything we could to hide it for so long, was finally out in the open.

Not only did Kane have to change her location but he also had to change the staff and make sure no one was coming in or out of the place without signing papers and using their fingerprint and blood test to make sure their identity is truly theirs.

I on the other hand, have been taking care of all 3 of our businesses. With all the drama with trying to find Jezzabelle and our niece's identity, my two older brothers have practically gone AWOL.

I'm not really a brainiac like Kane but I did have some of his best men in his company take over his duties for now while he was busy. And with Sinn's brain stuck more on his dick than his business, I also made sure his tattoo shops were still stocked up and running since their owner was a complete mess at the moment.

"I'm gonna be flying out of town to a meeting for my new beverage. So I'll be gone for a few days, hopefully while I'm gone you two will finally get your heads out of your asses and actually take care of both of your businesses that you guys own" I speak out towards my brothers who weren't even paying attention to me.

Letting out an annoyed sigh, I walk out of our mansion and into my black SUV with my personal driver out front. Turning my phone on, I go back to making sure all 3 of our businesses were still being taken care of. Seeing as I'm the only Petrov brother still focusing on our Petrov Empire in the business world.

We may have money to last our family in the next hundreds of generations, but I wasn't gonna let any of our businesses slip out from right under our noses. In the business world anything can change in a matter of seconds. And to keep our reputation of being the most powerful and rich business men in the world, we had to be on top of everything.

And that's what I was doing now. Flying out to New York City to have another meeting for my new alcohol brand I was starting.

We all had our own jobs that we've all chosen since the minute we all graduated high school. Our parents didn't want us to go through the useless amount of college being as we already had enough money for any of us to start what we really wanted in life.

So we all chose what we all wanted and our parents decided to give it to us using their money and power. But they made sure the rest of what we do with it was on our own.

Kane being the brainiac, decided to take the role of the CEO of our family run multibillionaire company. He was the smartest out of all 3 of us and he's always had the leader role in him since the minute he was born.

Sinn separated himself from the desk jobs that was normal in our life. He's had an obsession with tattoos ever since he got his first one at only 14 years old. My father wasn't an abusive man but he beat the shit out of Sinn the minute he saw the Roman numerical numbers tattoo on his collar bone.